Chapter 13 TEAMS!

(Y/n) P.O.V)

Anthony rubbed his hands together and stared at all of us before looking straight into the camera. "The third member of the team is..... OLIVIA!"

"We also need a heavyweight here," Ian says. Wes's hands immediately shot up. "So my next member is SHAYNE!" Wes's arms fell and he frowned. "COME ON!" He whispers loudly knowing I'd be the only one to hear it. "I'm also going for a heavyweight here." Again Wes's arms shot up. I just giggled and listened to Anthony. "wwwwwwwwWES!" "YAY! I got picked!" He ran down not dropping his arms and engulfed Anthony in a hug. "I will pick everybody up at the same time." He says excitedly as the rest of his team doubted it. Wes picked up all of them easily and I clapped. Get Rekt. 

"I can't let the ship die...." Ian gestures towards Lazercorn. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WOULDNT LEAVE ME FOR LAST! IANCORN FOR LIFE!" Lazercorn shouts hugging Ian. David took off his shirt and they all began patting the tattoo for good luck. Moments like these will be in my mind forever.

"I also cannot let a ship die. Well, it's not really like a ship more like a boat since it has already shot its canons. Does that make sense? We'll say it does. Welcome the sixth member to the team. (Y/N)!" "Oh my gosh really!" I ran and jumped onto Anthony giving him the biggest hug I could muster. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Wes shouted and I flew off of Anthony straight onto Wes.

(Wes's P.O.V)

(Y/N) latched onto me and wouldn't let go. She was stressed about us being split. Right as Anthony called her name you could see her nervous aura break off. As much as I hate to say it, it stressed me out too. I guess Anthony knew if we were separated the world would break. Or it would just be unfair competition because there is no way I would not help (Y/N). Sorry, I can't do it.

The shirt flew straight towards (Y/N)s head and my protective reflexes caught the shirt so not even the breeze touched her. "WAY TO GO WES FOR BEING THE ULTIMATE BOYFRIEND!" Flitz yelled and everyone clapped. "You are." (Y/N) whispers into my ear before hopping off me and heading to the bathroom to change into her team shirt. Everyone still clapped for me and I just shrugged it off. "I won't let anyone or anything hurt her."

(Y/N) came back and the cameras started again. "I need someone who can dance like no one is watching. Show me what you got!" Ian yells to the remaining three. Flitz won since he was a breakdancer but Sohinki and Courtney tried their best. Well, Sohinki did, Courtney started twerking and smacking her butt.

"I am gonna choose Courtney because she was obviously the best dancer!" Anthony says as Courtney laughs. "I'm choosing Sohinki not because he is last but because I want him on my team." Ian states bring Sohinki over. "THANK YOU!"

"I have something to say..." Shayne speaks up as we all go quiet. He stares directly at Sohinki. "I remember the T-rex Race you son of a bitch!" Everyone laughs as Sohinki speaks up. "We have been over this man. Leave it on the course. Leave it alone. BUT I WILL FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! IM NOT EVEN JOKING!" We all burst out laughing again. The cameras shut off and the crew shakes their heads disappointed in how unprofessional we are.

"WE ALSO HAVE OUR THREE CAMP COUNSELORS! They are of course in their wonderful camp attire. We got Matt Raub also known as Rip Assley." Matt walks out will a goatee and a very stereotypical camp uniform. " We got Sunny also known as counselor Hawt Dawgz! and finally, we got Joe Burreta. What's your counselor name?" "Gonna have sex with all of you."

"Alright, let's get to the first game!" We all run out of shot and sit waiting for instructions. "My team this is our cheer." an says. They cross their arms in an x and say their team name assertively. "HARSH MELLOWS!" They film and our team stands up to take their place. "So what we are gonna do is link arms and sing Kumba like people normally would. When we come to the Yasss all have to strike a fabulous pose!" I nod as I skip over to (Y/N).

"Want to hop on my back and do a cute pose!" I say excitedly. "Didn't have to ask." She smiles back. We get into our places as we link arms. (Y/N) bringing a dip to the line as I am on one side and Joven is on the other. "HA! You're short!" Joven yells causing some laughter. "Shut it Blind Bever!" I retaliate. "WOAH WOAH WOAH It hasn't even been a day and there are already fights going on in my team," Anthony says laughing. "There is also the rivals Shayne and Sohinki so we haven't been the first." I point out. "I guess," he says rolling his eyes.

The cameras start filming as we swing and sing. "YASSS" (Y/N) Immediately jumps onto my back and we strike the pose. "You two are so adorable!" Courtney says slightly fangirling with Olivia. "Thank you." (Y/N) blushes and hides her head in my chest. "I love you so much (Y/N)" I say picking her up. She doesn't hesitate to wrap her legs around me. "I love you too!"

Thank you guys for reading yet another chapter. I'm so thankful for your support. Here are my shoutouts for today!

joshyoureintheband: I haven't heard from you in a while but you have been one of the best people I've met here. We had such random conversations and I was excited to talk to you every day. I hope you are doing ok and that I can hear from you soon:)

ItsJ4YC33: Again haven't heard from you in a while. I also love our talks and I looked forward to our conversations every day. I trust you so much and I loved that we could talk about personal stuff. I hope to hear from you again! and ImInYourRoom:)

ShariHorse: You were the first person I ever talked to on this app. I miss talking to you and I hope you are doing well. I hope we can catch up someday:) You are so nice and caring. I hope you are doing amazing and have a nice day:)
DACORGIMASTER You've been here for such a long time and I am thankful that you stayed. I'm lucky enough to still be in contact with you and I love our talks. You are so funny and such a great drawer. Thanks for everything you have done:) <3