Chapter 7 NEWS.

HEY GUYS! ITS A ME JAELYNN. I finally got around to Writing. What always gives me motivation is you guys wanting to read more and knowing this i posted a little thing and thanks to venustraphobia_ and others who commented as i went to sleep I started writing. So what i am saying is if i haven't posted in awhile and you want another chapter just spam me and then ill do it lol. Anyway here it is. 

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"LAZERCORN!" I yell running over to give him a hug. Wes joined an we and we hugged happily. I look over at Wes and see the very visible red hand print on his cheek. I gasp an jump into his arms giving him a big hug. I softly kissed the silhouette on his cheek putting in some kinda effort to help. Wes giggled planting a kiss on my lips setting me down. "I am fine (Y/N). It's just the aftermath. No pain now." He smiles trying to make me fell better.

"Anyway let's get that skunk out of our minds and lets make some food!" Lazercorn says happily running over to our kitchen. Wes grabs my hand and leads me over to the kitchen. "What are we cooking today Chef Corn." I say standing in salute nudging Wes to do the same in which we laughed and complied. "WE ARE MAKING SPAGHETTI!" He yells pacing back and forth like a stereotypical military line up. "WES YOUR HANDLING THE NOODLES! (Y/N) YOUR MAKING THE HOMEMADE SAUCE! ARE WE CLEAR" Lazercorn says trying not to break into laughter. "SIR YES SIR" Me and Wes say not on sync at all which caused all of us to laugh and get to work.

We all begin making spaghetti, Lazercorn basically taking over my job so i sat on the counter impatiently waiting for something to do. I decided they could do it so i jumped of the counter and got out plates and silverware then went to my office. I sat and just thought about the encounter with Taylor. I really am i crybaby huh. I mean i knew that but Wes definitely needs someone who wont breakdown over situations where you need to be strong. 

I felt tears coming and just laughed and let them go away not thinking about it anymore. Tried to anyway. I got out my phone and watched some Fitz and friends knowing i am to innocent for this but watching it anyway. It did shove the thoughts back and saved them for later. I laughed at Smii7y and Kryoz being robots and having the shameless plug fight (If someone knows what this is then you're my friend now lol) until I heard Lazercorn yell my name saying food was done. I shut my phone off and started running into the kitchen.

(Wes's P.O.V)

"Finally decided to show up huh princess." Wes smirks grabbing my wrist and spinning me around. I rolled my eyes and sat at the table waiting for the food. "DINNER IS SERVED!" Lazercorn yells placing the hot dish in front of me. We all dug in and ate our entire supply in one sitting. Mostly me but (Y/N) and David did their fair share. We went to the couch to put on a movie but all our phones rang at the same time. 

It was a video from Ian. "Want to watch it on TV?" I asked. They shrugged and mumbled their yes's as I connected my phone onto the TV. A very happy Ian popped up on screen. 

"HEY SMOSH FAMALAMALAM. You might be wondering. IaN WhY ArE YOu SEnDInG uS ThIS YoU HAnDSomE DevIL! Well i have some news. We are about to start Smosh Summer Games! We leave tomorrow night! Sorry for the late notice. Me an Anthony are working hard and we kinda just forgot to tell you. We will be hosting it at a cabin. the activity we will be doing is archery, pain pong, jousting, dodge ball, other things that will be a surprise. so while packing tonight make sure to pack sport cloths and just summer ware in general. We already told you to free up July for this so i hope there is no complications. Anyway that's it for now. Get ready for SMOSH SUMMER GAMES SEASON 2!" The video cuts out and we all look at each other happily. (Basing the writing on the camp SSG because it's personally my favorite and it goes in order so it makes sense)

"I haven't even unpacked the suitcase from Smosh winter games." David says laughing as we text back we can go. "Well Do you still wanna sleep over? or go home and pack." (Y/N) says. "I better go home to spend time with my family before we leave. Baby Tyler needs me." He laughs standing up. We both give Lazercorn a hug then he leaves.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"So (Y/N) why dont we go pack." Wes says letting his hands snake around my waist and pulling me close while looking down at me being very intimidating. I blush a very bright cherry red and break eye contact. "(Y/N)~" he says lifting my head to look at him. "I need an answer dork."  I nod still very stunned at what he is doing. He laughs and kisses me on the lips as i kiss back softly. He seemed to notice and his hand went to my back to strengthen the kiss. I blush more giving him what he wants and kissing back harder. He smiles into the kiss and brushes his tongue across my bottom lip as i immediately grant entrance. 

After a bit of making out we decided to do what we were actually supposed to do. Pack. Wes walks confidently into our bedroom as i walk behind him completely flustered at what happened. He laughs and gets to suitcases out. " I barely have sports clothes." I laugh. "My wardrobe consists of band merch, hoodies, and baggie black pants. I have a couple shorts and leggings so i guess we are gonna be going with that." I laugh throwing them in the suit case.            "Remember we get smosh merch to wear. Shorts, tank top, our team shirts, and other stuff to." Wes states. I nod throwing my already existing merch into the suitcase. 

"Wes I think i'm gonna head to sleep." I say shutting the suitcase and rubbing my eyes. "Ok princess i'm almost done. We can cuddle soon." He smiles as i stand up to go lay down. I collapse on the bed and stare at my phone for awhile until Mr. Wes finally gets done and lays down next to me. I immediately swung my leg around him and nuzzled closer. He sleepily places a kiss to my lips and falls back onto the mattress. "I love you so much princess." "Love you to Wes."

YAY A CHAPTER! YOU GUYS PROUD OF ME! Anyway. Life has been bad still cuz the saying is not true it doesn't get better. But writing this story got my mind off of it and i need to focus on this more. Hope you guys enjoyed and i'll see you in my next chapter. 

This ugly sack of a potato is out of the question

Jaestinkingsucks