Chapter 14 Dodge Ballz

(Wes P.O.V)

After cutting the camera we got to relax a bit before going outside to do dodgeball. I pull (Y/N) in a hug and I feel her face shift into a smile. "(Y/N) Can we get some snacks!" I say letting go of our hug and jumping up and down. "I kinda wanna know what happens if I say no.," she says. "W-what? No snacks?" I say lifting up one eyebrow confused. "We don't have time." She says.

My head drops and I look down sadly. I could tell she was going to break to I started to fake cry. "WES NO! IM SORRY!" She says going underneath looking up at my head hung low. I close my eyes and keep my pouty face on. "Wes I'm sorry.." She says giggling knowing by now I was just faking. 

She softly places her hands on my cheeks and caresses my face with her thumbs. "You don't know how much I love you, Wesley." She says happily.  I smile wide and leans in for a kiss. She happily kisses back and smiles into the kiss. We pull away shortly after and smile wide at each other. "Let us go get you some snacks." "YAY!" 

(Y/N) POV) 

We get Wes some cookies as we walk out to the court. He quietly nibbles on them as we go and I can't help but smile. "What you laughing at?" He says with his confused face and his words are barely audible as he is still eating his cookies. "Nothing Nerd." We both laugh as we make it inside. The behind the scene crew quickly set up the background with the flags as we got set up in our group formation. Soon enough they were counting down.

5

4

3

2

1

Rolling

"SMOSH SUMMER GAMES!" We all yell.

"Today we are playing dodgeball!" Ian yells as the crew throws as many balls as they can. As the cowards we are we all scream and hid our faces. "The classic rules. The only thing that might be a little different is if you catch a ball you get to bring a teammate back." Anthony explains. "The person that threw it that got the ball..caught for?" Ian tries to explain but fails. "The losers will have to go in a line and they get to be pelted with Smore balls," Ian says. 

They wrap up explaining and we get all the balls to the centerline. "(Y/N) just stay close to me. I don't want one of them to hurt you." Wes says. I smile genuinely at his serious glance. "I love you," I say simply lining up at our side of the court. "Not as much as i-"HarshMallows are you ready!" Sonny says. Wes scoffs as he stares in front of him. I only giggle.  "Yeah Ready!" They cheer. "Kumba Yass you ready?" "YASSSS." "3 2-1 g-" Keith starts moving as joe finishes go. Sonny blew his whistle. Everyone on our side was looking at them like they were dumb. "I would call you a bunch of children but children listen better," Sonny says. We all laugh and line up again. 

As we line up Matt Raub told sonny to just blow the whistle and that's the start. He points to the Harsh Mallows and Noah starts to run. "Come on Noah!" I say laughing. "I'm sorryyyy!" "Close your eyes and when you hear the whistle then you go..." Eventually blew the while and everyone stampeded to the middle. I actually managed to roll back 3 balls from the center so id call that good. Everyone instantly started to throw them as one dodge ball player should. "ALPHA TEAM GO!" Ian yells. Noah quickly gets out while trying to block a ball. 

Little more dodgeball action happened. People going back and forth, balls flying left and right. Joven suddenly caught a ball getting Noah back in as Keith got hit. With the ball, Joven caught he quickly threw it and got Ian out. "GO JOVEN!" I yell as he smiles back at me. All of Kumba Yass lined up and Wes yelled. "Here comes the assault!" We all threw our balls hitting just lazercorn. Wes went powerhouse and started to throw balls super fast. Shayne dodged and retaliated getting Anthony out and with another throw got Joven out. I threw a ball and it actually hit Mari. "YAY!" I say to myself but I heard Wes chuckle. 

Wes took out the rest of the other team giving Kumba Yass the victory. Seeing the death glares that Wes gave Shayne honestly scared me. "Good job Baby!" Wes says skipping over to me. I jump as he gives me a hug. "Why are you scared?" He asks. "You are quite the scare in your competitive state." "I'm sorry I just want to win." He says frowning. "Don't be sorry. Just a new side I saw. I'll get used to it. " I smile pulling him into another hug. "Ok, I love you! and ill never be like that to you ok? Only to everyone else." He says grinning happily, "I love you too much to be like that." I smile as sonny blew his whistle to get back in our lines.

Soon the whistle blew and we were off yet again. I only got one ball back but that's good enough for me. Again people got into the game. Maybe a little too into it. Joven pulls his pants down and moons the opposing team. Flitz's instinct threw a ball at it. it didn't count but a clever strategy for a ball. Even after getting hit, he gets hit again by Shayne this causing him to be out. He falls back not so gracefully into a backward somersault.

Again Ian yells "ALpha Strick GO!" they all throw balls at the same time and got Courtney out.  Wes powerfully got Shayne out as Ian bounced on the ground like an idiot taunting our team. Noah took this and got Ian out and got Lazercorn out in the process. I threw a ball and it hit Keith. "Good job!" Wes says quickly giving me a high five and a sweet smile. Sohinki threw a ball at Noah and hit him in the chest. Wes quickly threw it at Sohinki while he was internally celebrating. Mari was the only one left.

 "(Y/N) Get on my back!" I smile and hop on as he backs up. He dodges Maris throws as we get ready. With a ball in all of our hands Wes yells. "Charge!" We run and Mari hits Wes as it was harder to defend himself. I hopped off and threw my last ball. Luckily I hit her in her thigh. "BABE YOU DID IT!" Wes yells proudly running over to me and sweeping me off my feet literally. He spins me in a circle as everyone came around and gave a group hug. "love you (Y/N)" Wes whispers. 

YEEE A chapterrrrrr not much i have to say. YEEE

~Jaelynn the person