Chapter 9

(Y/N) P.OV)
We eventually arrive at the camp after maybe 20 minutes since the birthday celebration. I quickly shoved one of the last cookies in my mouth as we all cheered happily to get to move around a little. Keith ran away instantly looking sadly at the 'man made lake' with leafs as fish. Flitz tells everyone to come to him which we all agree instantly. I push down Wes's shoulders a little to signal a piggy back. He laughed as he ducked down and i jumped right on.

"Alright everyone i need your attention." Flitz started but people kept on talking. "If your looking at my hand then your not looking at your ears." I started to laugh as well as everyone else when we heard that line. "WHAT!" Joven yells. "If you can't see my hand then your mouth is moving. THE FUCK UP. Everyone welcome to camp smosh. Right now we are at the mess hall. At night you dont wanna come out here there is bears." "Are there actually?" I ask Wes nervously. "I'm guessing so but they are probably uncommonly standing at this particular camp." Wes elaborates trying to make me feel better. I nod and bury my head in his neck as we continue on.

"Bears like trash." Flitz continues. "WES OH NO I'M LITERALLY TRASH!" I joke. People who heard me laugh. "No you are not princess stop putting yourself down." Wes laughs knowing it's a joke but still wanted to make sure. "Does anyone know what you do when you see a bear. ANYBODY!" "Run straight at it." Ian yells. "no, respect his life choices they are perfectly ok is 20__" "Thats right because bears are people to they are man and man. love hairiness."

We talked about putting Noah up on the flag pole and Joven says a terrible your mom joke to Lazercorn. "Hey Fuck you." Lazercorn says smugly. Joven laughs as we continue. "We are showed our cabins. We won't know who we get to bunk with until tonight. "If you are a bed wetter. You know who you are! Do not get on the top bunk. please. We had a kid drown last year it wasn't funny."

"We are now coming up to the stage. This is the place where you get to shine in the night by the fire. Sometimes you have to come out of the shadows of god and dance around the fire of men in order to shine. you get it though." "What about fires of women tho." Joven asks. "those are probably HPV's" I Gasp offended as Joven zooms in on me. "HOW DARE YOU FLITZ. WES CHARGE!" Me and Wes run at him as Flitz screams like a girl and runs away. We calm down soon after because Wes and Flitz got tired. being on Wes's back required no work once so ever so im fine. 

We continued our tour to the wall of friendship. "That's a trust wall. Thats a wall you climb. See there are no handle bars. Everyone starts at the bottom and together we get to the top. By the power of strength and friendship and trust. And then you get a happy slippy slide down the back after you make it up its really fun." I hop off of Wes's back and run over to the wall jumping high and catching the top. I pulled myself up and cheered.

"What?!? HOW!" Wes says clearly amazed. "Just that good." I giggle. Joven wants to try to see how much he trusts himself. He can't make it up. Wes runs and runs straight into the wall clearly hurt. "WES! Someone catch me!" I say eager to get down. LAzercorn holds out his hands and i jump instantly. Making it down safe i rush to Wes. "You Ok!?" I say. He nods and holds his head. "You shouldn't have done that you nerd come here." I say opening my hands for him. He immediately comes in for a hug and i kiss his head of hair.

Everyone else tries. Either getting lifted up or actually making it up. Wes wanted to try again but i didn't let him knowing he will do the same thing again.  We whined but i gave him a big kiss and he didn't care no more. We walked over to the cabins ready for the refs to pick our bunks.

"HI CAMPERS! We have your bunk buddies on this list right here. Switching is prohibited. Make new friends you dummies." Matt Raub says stapling a list to a wooden pole like old times. We all rushed over to see whos sleeping with who.

'CABIN #1 
Ian
Joven
Noah
Sohinki

CABIN #2
Flitz
Lazercorn
Keith
Anthony

CABIN #3
Shayne
Wes
(Y/N)

CABIN #4
Oliva
Courney
Mari
(Y/N)'

"I have a question!" I yell as matt raub nods to ask me to continue. "Why am I in two cabins?" "Well since you are a couple thought you switch every other day. Don't wanna take you from Wes Completely but don't want to favorite you." I nod and look at Wes who is frowning. "Hey its only every other night. I know its hard for you to sleep without me now but you can do it." I smile happily. He copies my smile and pulls me into a hug "ill sleep in your cabin so you can end your birthday without the loss of sleep." I say embracing his face as he nods.

We all hang out at he stage area. "Wes." "Yes." "I don't know if i could sleep without you either.." I say blushing. "If that happens I will tell Shayne to not tell and you can sneak in ok." I nod smiling and lean on his side. "GUYS FIRST CAMPFIRE!" Anthony yells as people start getting up.  I get up as well and help Wes up. We walk hand in hand over to the campfire and sit down on a log. "Hey David!" I yell. He walks over. "Sit by us broo." I say happily patting the side next to me to sit down.

He sits down and Wes lays down in my lap. I play with his hair as we sing song and make smores. I see Wes's stomach rise and fall in a pattern and hear his quiet snores. "Hey guys i'm gonna go take the Birthday boy to bed." I announce shaking Wes slowly to wake him up a tiny bit. "Hey Wes let's go to sleep in a real bed ok." I giggle. He nods and stands up. People say their goodbyes and me and Wes walk to the cabin.
Yay. I uhh I did it. I'm very depressed and I made a somewhat happy chapter. (When I'm actually super proud of myself lol) Shoutout to ItsJ4YC33 and Stacey_Stanek for talking and making me happy:) they are both really cool peopleos. I hope you enjoyed the chapter see ya later