Chapter 8 SSG

(WES P.O.V)
I wake up with the familiar angel beside me clinging to me as if she would lose me if she let go. She had a slight grin and nuzzled her head into my chest. "I love you (Y/N)" I whisper playing with her hair.  Her lips pucker up in her sleep and I blush while kissing her softly. She smiles again and slightly grips tightly but letting the grip go to be more comfortable sleeping.  

I smiled at steadily grabbed my phone on the table beside me and checked the time. It was about a half an hour before we were suppose to be at the bus station. "OH god." I very slowly got out of bed and let (Y/N) sleep. I slid a pillow underneath (Y/N)'s arms and ran to get our luggage in the car. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. and got dressed as (Y/N) slept soundly. I slightly giggled happily as i remember it's my birthday today. I never really spoke about it because im not one to want attention.  I walked over to (Y/N) and softly woke her. "hey wes." she say sleepily. "Hey. We have to leave soon. Quickly get ready and you can sleep in the car ok baby."I say trying not to wake her to much. She nods and gets up slowly.

She gets dressed and brushes her hair and teeth very fast but passed out on the couch. I laugh quietly grabbing our phones and chargers and bringing them to the car. I walk back and was gonna wake (Y/N) up but then decided to carry her to the car. I pick her up bridal style and start to carry her to the car. I look down to see her eyes looking up at me barely open. "Hey." I say. "hey." she says quietly. "Go to sleep dork." She giggles and say nothing else whilst closing her eyes taking my offer.

I set her slowly in my car closing the door and running over to my side. I text the group chat we will be 5 minutes late. I turned on the radio listening to music as I drive. (Y/N) snuggles my arm and wraps her up in a warm blanket I brought. We finally arrive and i get out of the car. "Hey guys!" I immediately see a vlog camera running over to film. "Here is Wes being late!" Lazercorn laughs circling around me. "I BROUGHT COOKIES!" I yell. "god dammit Wes." Joven yells. i chuckle watching everyone film everyone.

"Where is (Y/N)" David asks still holding the camera. I smile opening up the passengers door and pick up (Y/N) laying her on my shoulder as her legs wrap around me. She smiles and whispers very quietly i love you in my ear. I smile and rub her back still carrying her. "There is my Number 1 bestie! HII (Y/N)" Lazercorn yells. I shush Lazercorn as (Y/N) slightly jumps. "Hey Lazercorn." She says audible but clearly sleepy. The bus arrives slowly arrives after Lazercorn leaves. I place (Y/N) in a seat. "princess?" "yeah."  "I am gonna go get our luggage then we can cuddle the whole way there. ok?" She smiles and nods. 

I run to my car and grab the luggage placing them into the trunk of the bus. I go back in and take my seat back next to (Y/N). Joven talks about his personal trainor and how he shouldnt be picked last. Mari talks about her making out with a banana. Anthony talks about his crush on a girl when he went to a camp in 5th grade. I kept quiet seeing if anyone remembered my birthday. (Y/N) sat quietly next to me still sleepy but trying to be awake for content. I see her look at the calendar and smile happily as she cuddles up next to me more. 

"What's up." I laugh looking down at (Y/N). "Nothing~" she replies smiling happily. I watch as Noah and Joven have camera sex and Mari and Olivia meowing very loudly. "I know you know i know.' She says laughing at her choice of words. "Then what is it." I say. "Happy Birthday Wesley." She says happily giving me a passionate kiss. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Flitz yells pointing the camera over at us. We pull apart and (Y/N) looks down embarrassed and I look at her happily. I raise her chin and pull her back in for a soft loving kiss. She smiles as we part and lays her head on my shoulder.

 After random bickering a bit Shayne stands in the middle of the buses walkway. "GUys..everybody you FUCKING LISTEN. ok we got emergency exists on the right sides and the left sides. in the back, in the front ok. i'll be-""Wait wait wait wait wait show me where the front one is again!" Joven says as Shayne turns around and he zooms his camera into his ass. "in case of an emergency *Random bickering* SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Shayne Screams. He continues his safety lesson. "Whats that smell?" Anthony asks. "That smell is you sir. I will come around and get your lunch orders in a second you FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Shayne yells replying to Noah's Question. "There are middle school classes going on right now.." The bus driver says quietly. "OH Im so sorry there are children." As a bunch of us laugh. (Favorite clip omg.)

The bus was chaotic as soon as we started driving. I felt bad for the poor bus driver. Joven constantly complaining. Flitz and Keith singing gangsta songs. Frisbee's being tossed around. Shayne's Wild life vlog. Poop jokes. Naming the bus. losing phone service. And lastly this. 

(Y/N) slept the first half of the ride but was very hyper the last half. She proceeded to stand up. "What are you doing (Y/N)." I laugh. She smiles happily and starts to yell. "Everyone it's Wes's birthday!" Everyone cheers and points their vlog cameras at me. I glare at (Y/N) knowing she knows i hate attention. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear WEEssssssssss. Happy birthday to you!" The smosh crew sang. it was terribly off pitch and sung in many different types of voices. Mostly Shayne doing every single one his voice can manage. At the end (Y/N) gave me a big kiss on the cheek and hugged me tightly. "EWWWWW COOTIES!" Joven yells running back to his seat. 

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! I really don't have any news. What do you guys wanna see on these authors notes. Life updates? Book talk? fandom Talk? I dunno. Maybe ask some questions and ill answer them. Anyway signing out
YEET
~JaeDingDongDiglet