This is bad

| Ethan's POV |

I haven't seen Emma at one of these parties for such a long time because I know full well that if she hears I'm going to be there, she'd rather save her breath and energy and just stay home.

Truthfully I saw her when she first walked in the door with those two hot chicks and I couldn't help but feel guilty that I had deprived her of having nights like these.

If I pretended she wasn't there and I hadn't seen her, then I didn't need to argue with her and after my sixth or seventh beer I decided that that would probably be the best option for the whole night. After all I was supposed to be at home looking after our satanic robot daughter that hadn't stopped wailing since I brought her home.

Everything was going fucking smoothly, I was grinding against some hot slut that had decided to wear the shortest dress possible and the music was drowning out my drunken thoughts of sex and violence when the guys punched me in the shoulder

"Dude, Chamberlain turned up and she looks fucking hot and not to mention shitfaced" Dash had told me and proceeded to drag me towards her.

They were right she was both hot and shitfaced.

Which brought me to my situation now, I'm stood extremely close to her watching as she stares at my chest blankly as if she is so deep in thought that she can't pull herself back out

"Ethan" she whispers and the only reason I know she's spoken is because for some fucking messed up reason I'm staring at her lips.

I'm so fucking drunk man.
Sober the fuck up before you turn soft, Ethan.

"Mhm" I mumble raising an eyebrow, what the fuck was drunk Emma going to ask me now? If she could sleep with me? I mean, fuck, what would I say to that? I mean yeah she looks pretty bangable right now, but with our history and my reputation I-

"Are you going to bully me about being drunk when we get back to school?" Her voice is kind of trembling and for a second I almost feel an ounce of pity for her.

I let my fingers push her chin up so that her eyes are attached deeply on mine. I wonder why I've never looked at these before, they're so beautiful and mesmerising.

Oh Jesus Christ the alcohols talking again

"Of course? That's what we do" I state and her face drops as if she expected a different answer.

Oh no, not today lady Satan, not today.

Before I have the chance to speak a second time the boys join back forces with me and finally I feel much less anxious. I really was starting to loose myself there, woah

"Here you go, Kitty" Diesel flirts, it makes me feel sick how forceful he is upon girls. He usually chooses the most weak and fragile ones at the party because they usually fall harder for the bad boy vibe, so why was he messing with Chamberlain? If I know anything about her, it was this she is one tough girl to crack.

He passes her a red solo cup and she gratefully takes it, her eyes are fixated on his extremely chiselled face and for some reason it angers me. Why is she being dumb? Why is she attracted to the boy that spikes girls drinks to fuck them? Wait-

"Cmon Dolan we gotta go find Gray while it kicks in" Diesel declares grabbing roughly onto my forearm and yanking me away from the kitchen with little warning.

I don't really understand what's going on so I let him pull me outside so he can find my brother who was probably sweet talking a girl into sleeping with him. That's the type of player he is, he's sweet but also ruthless, if only Lauren knew she'd blow her top. Not like I'd ever tell him that she tried to get with me last summer because his fucks weren't erotic enough.

When we find him, he is indeed with a girl. I don't know her name but she looks like his type- whoreish.

Diesel whispers something into his ear and Grayson scowls at him with a disappointed look, wow he looks like dad when he does that.

"Ethan you're fucked, go inside" he growls watching as my body sways from side to side, it wasn't my fault that the boys had dared me to chug the whole damn crate of beer in one sitting.

I decide to go inside, not because he told me to but because I have a bad feeling about something and I want to be at least a little more sober to give me a fighting chance at remembering it in the morning.

I find an empty glass and pour myself about three cups of water, holy shit I've got to piss.

I stumble my way to the downstairs toilet but the moans inside tell me there's no fucking chance I'm pissing in there. So I cautiously step over those weirdly placed on the stairs and find myself knocking on the upstairs bathroom door

"I swear to fuck if you don't open up I'll kick down the door and piss in your ear"

Interesting choice of words there, Ethan, congrats.

I reach for the door handle and for some reason the crazy bitch inside hasn't locked the door. I swing it open and barge on through, I don't even notice her at first but she's fully passed out on the floor.

"Emma?" I ask staring at her more deeply, maybe I was hallucinating? I want to walk over to her to make sure that she's still breathing but I don't want one of the dudes to barge in and see me being civil so I lock the door behind me.

The toilet seat is lifted up but there's no vomit in it and every time I kick her in the side she doesn't seem to stir

Shit.

"Emma?" I squat down to her level and effortlessly flip her over onto her back "Chamberlain?" I hiss and she starts to awaken. I help her sit up using one arm and she holds her head as if she has the biggest headache going.

Was she really that much of a lightweight?

"You fucking scared me I thought I'd have to be helpful" I chuckle pulling away from her as she scans my face blankly, she's completely lost for words until she finally speaks

"Who arrrrre youuu" she slurrs

"Y-you don't know who I am?" I ask in complete disbelief, she must know me I'm the person she's supposed to despise the absolute most. Surely she was fucking with me

"Am I supppposeddddd tooooo?" She asks and I scan her face for any signs of a joke but none appears and I feel just as confused as her.

Her skin is that pale that she looks translucent and her eyes are kind of glazed over which is scary because usually her stare is so deep and judgemental

"Are you fucking with me?" I finally ask and all she does is bring her hand back up to her head as if to tell me that speaking was giving her a headache.

She needs to go home.

I offer my hand to help her up from off the floor and she gratefully takes it and with that, I know she's not well.

I've completely lost the need for a piss and now the only thing occupying my attention was my biggest enemy who was currently buried deep in my chest to stop herself from toppling over and landing head first into the loo.