Are you serious, dude?

| Ethan's POV |

Emma's coordination has completely vanished and when she attempts to sit on the toilet lid she nearly misses, thank god I'm here. Instead I safely place her on the seat so that I can properly make sure she's okay enough for me to leave the bathroom so I won't have to worry about her for the rest of the night.

Just leave, Ethan, why aren't you leaving her?

Her head slams into the bathroom wall tiles and she whines at the pain and her eyes flutter close.

Why can't you just leave now, Ethan. Just fucking leave.

"W-where am I?" She barely whispers from across the bathroom, I can still hear the pounding of the music below but I don't know what song it is and for some reason I don't care. I wasn't even eager to go back down there.

"Argents party. Do you remember who you came with?" I ask taking a step forward to wait for her answer, if she was correct then I was going to just leave.

She's just drunk so I don't see why I should become her babysitter. But something inside me was telling me that this wasn't just alcohol, I just have a feeling

"I don't know" she says in a low and sad tone, scratching her head to try and get her to think.

"Cmon lets get you downstairs and I'll call you an Uber, okay?"

It was my only option and Hell if anyone saw me helping out it would most likely be the talk of the school but fuck I can't just leave her like this. She looks like shit.

I look at her small and fragile body and reluctantly pass her my large pink sweater, she looks at it like it's a foreign object so I put it on for her so she doesn't give herself another headache. I stand back and admire her in my clothes, huh, not bad. At least people won't be able to recognise her now.

She nods and allows me to help her up, although I'm basically carrying her small frame because her tiny legs seem to be numb.

When we exit the bathroom everyones too busy mouthfucking each other to even notice that I have my arm wrapped round her and we nearly make it out before I'm stopped by the boys right outside the door.

I yank Emma into my side, hiding her face from their views hoping that my hoodie is fully covering her bright yellow skirt that they would definitely pick up on.

"Yo, Dolan found a slut to sleep with him already, up top" Travis cries over the music reaching up for a high five which I hesitantly give back.

Diesel pushes through the sea of bodies and notices me with Emma clutched to my side

"Have you seen Chamberlain?" He asks Travis like he's massively out of breath, I look at him with a confused face but the boys beat me to asking,

"No dude why?"

"I popped a Rohypnol in her cup so I could fuck her and I haven't seen her since we left to find Gray"

That motherfucker.

Without even thinking about it I loosen my grip on Emma, and swing my fist towards his face. His nose audibly cracks and blood begins to cascade down through his fingers as he cups his face. He howls in pain and I take a step back confused but yet pumped. My fist doesn't even hurt and I have a strong want to hit him another few times.

So I do.

Once towards his left eye and the other against his pointy and obnoxious chin. They'll definitely bruise but right now in this moment in time I don't give a single flying fuck.

"What the fuck, Dolan" shouts Travis turning to help Diesel

"Get the fuck out" yells Argent rushing to aid the fucking rapist.

Even if he hadn't done it, he still had fucking intentions.

I turn to face the girl in my pink hoodie and sure enough she's passed out upon the floor in a complete crumple, so I pick her up effortlessly and carry her away from the chaotic house.

I call a taxi to pick us up from the end of the road and I manage to pull her address from one of her friends under a false identity and finally were seated in the back of a sleek black car

"What's wrong with your girl?" Asks the Uber driver who was being way too fucking nosey for my liking

"She's tired." I reply bluntly towards the man before turning to look at Emma who is now passed out with her head across my lap. I find myself fiddling with the strand of her hair that covered her face which luckily stirs her a little.

She was totally going to be fucked tomorrow at school Jesus Christ.

"You're home, princess" I whisper into her cheek and her eyes widen as she rubs them like she's forgotten where she is for the second time today. She attempts to take off my hoodie but gets her arm tangled "keep it" I chuckle and she thanks me. I think? I wasn't sure. Everything she says is slurred

"Where to now, sir?" The uber driver asks, he was starting to get on my fucking tits now

"Now, we wait until she's fully safe in the house and then I'll give you my address" I snap as I watch as Chamberlain wobbles up her front drive and disappears into her house through the Uber's tinted windows.

I was 100% sure that Diesel was going to forgive me, it was just whether I'd ever forgive him.