Teen rebellion

| Ethan's POV |

The boys wanted to skinny dip and although I was down as fuck I didn't feel like being arrested Stark naked so I agreed to a midnight pool party which was still illegal, just less revealing.

"Yo, are we inviting everyone?" Dash hollers over his bedroom from where he was sat on the hotel phone literally ringing everyone's room to invite them to our rebellion

"Yes?" I respond cockily, I swear we fucking established this hours ago. Everyone's invited even the weirdos

"Even Chamberlain?" Travis quizzes with a smirk and a strong feeling wipes the bottom of my stomach making me feel like how you would on Christmas Eve.

Something about her was changing and holy fuck. Since when has she been this hot? I swear I've never wanted to fuck her so badly till my hands are touching her skin and urgh

"The girl comes" I shrug to try and play it of like I don't care. But I want her to be there. I want to see her in a bikini and I want to do so much to her I-

On the bus she kept bopping her head and singing the words to my music and I couldn't help but stare at her as she did it. She's mesmerising. But I swear I hate her.

-

"And we're-" Argent fiddles with the lock on the pool entrance "-IN"

There's a cheer behind me and my lips twitch up in a smirk as we push through the door and the room fills with laughter and half naked bodies. Some one finds the light switch and suddenly the pool illuminates with a purple aura.

Honestly I miss Grayson right now, it's so fucking hard being away from him.

"Ethan" squeaks a voice from behind me and I turn to see Veronica in a tiny bikini. Her body does absolutely nothing for me but the small girl is really trying and I pity her awkward stance where she attempts to push out the tits she doesn't have

"Yes?" I reply bluntly and she begins to stutter. It's annoying. Every chick does this, they all come up to me with intentions of talking but end up stuttering. Everyone but Emma.

STOP THINKING ABOUT HER.

Maybe I need a distraction and maybe she was stood right in front of me

"Come here" I smirk tapping against my lap and she straddles me with a nervous giggle showing her dimple. Still I feel nothing but still I press my lips firmly against hers. Nothing.

When I break from her I notice the pool doors open and in she steps in a baggy shirt. For fuck sake, Emma, take it off. Take it off for me.

"Excuse me" I mumble pushing Veronica rudely off of my lap so that I can walk over to her and the other dude.

I don't even think about what people are going to think about me doing this I just let my body pull me closer towards her. She notices me and looks me up and down, she likes what she sees, I can fucking tell. Just tell me, Emma, tell me you want me and I'll be able to say the same.

I'm wearing my blue and white striped trunks but because of the weird stuttering girl they're dangerously low on my waist, but fuck it am I right?