~OMG I'M HIS CRUSH!!~

*EDITED*

~Andy's Pov~
Today is the first day back to school.Or how I call it "back to hell".  Some years ago I came out as gay. And for being the first ever (and last) people bully me.

I have an alcoholic father which I get an every day beating from and sadly people from school know that. Which means people bully me for my pathetic life more.

Which also means people avoid me, leaving me alone with my music and guitar.

Welcome to my pathetic and boring life people :)
______________________________________
~Andy's Pov~
I woke up at 6:00 AM to start getting ready. I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I stript off my clothes, took a bath and changed to my clothes for the day.

I put on some black boxers, d pair of dark blue jeans, a white hoodie and a pair of black vans

. I then run out of the house before my dad wake up. I close the door behind me and then put my earbuds on and block the world out.

~Warning. Abuse.not that bad. If you want you can continue~
I reach at the school and i run to my locker. I grab my books and started speed walking towards my class.

I heard someone calling my name which I tried to ignore him but before i tried to do something i was pushed on the lockers with great force. A second later I felt a punch on my stomach and then another one and another one and another one.

Let me introduce you my bully. His name is Harvey and he is one of my biggest bullies.

Harvey after having stopped with the punches, he picked me up from my collar and then punch my stomach once again. Then he threw me on the floor.

He hits one last time my stomach before one of the teachers came and took Harvey away from me. She of course ignored my completely so i stayed on the floor with my head on my hands suffering from the pain.

Without me realising someone sat next to me. To catch my attention the cleared they throat which made me flinch and push myself away from the person.

When I looked up l saw my crush, aka Rye, with a, sad look on his face?

~Ryes Pov~
I was walking to my class when I saw Andy on the floor with his head on his hands. I went to him and sat next to him. But when he saw me he tried to get away from me. I dont know why tho.

"Hey" I whispered as I sat closer to him.
"He-hey "He answered with a stutter.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked with a small frown on my face

"Ple-Please if you want to hurt me do it already. O-Otherwise just leave m-me" Andy said, small tears escaping his blue eyes
"Who told you that Im going to hit you?" I asked, a feeling of saddens hitting me
"E-verybody does" Andy whispered as he looked at the floor, a small frown on his face.
"I don't think I'm everybody now, am I?" I asked with a small smile on my face
"I love your painted nails" I said after a few seconds of silence.
"Tha-thanks" he whispered.

"Come with me" I said getting up without an explanation
"Okay?" He said as more of a question

*Time skip at 9:00 pm cause all day they were messing around*

"Andy?" I asked as we had sat down on a bench of a park
"Yeah?" He said now looking at me
"Wanna tell me something about you? Then I'll tell you something about me?" I asked as I scooted closer to him
"Uhm su-sure" he stuttered once more

"hey. Its fine if you dont want to. Don't push yourself" I said looking at him
"

No. I want too. You at least will listen to all the bullshit going on with my life" Andy said with a small smile on his face
"Okay. Whenever you are ready start. Okay?" I said with a small nod
"Okay" Andy said while he pressed his lips in a thin line.

*after a bit of silence he spoke*
"Sooo...everyone is bulling me as you already know" Andy said with a small pause as he looked at me. I nodded and he continued.
"And they are bulling me cause im gay." Andy this time made eye contact.
"I'm also gay" I mumbled but he heard me
"Yeah. But they have accept you. Unlike me. Moreover i have and my father which he is abusing me because he is all the time drunk" he looked down at his hands again before small tears started rolling down his cheeks.

I pulled him closer to my body, trying to make him relax

"Andy; i dont want you to go back there..." I said with a small frown on my face, still hugging him
"But if i dont my dad will probably find out. And i dont want this to happen cause I don't know what he is going to do" Andy mumbled as he pulled away slightly to look at me.
"Today you are staying with me at my house. Like a sleepover?" I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes once again.
"Okay. thanks" he said with a small sign but then he smiled.

"Now now.... do you have a crushon someone?" I said with a small smirk. He didn't answer me but the blush on his cheeks did.
"Who is he?" I smiled down at hin
"I cant tell you" Andy mumbled as he avoided eye contact.
"And why is that?? Do you want to know who's my crush?" I said, smirk still on my face.
"If you want to" Andy looked at me. I smiled and nodded.
~Andy's Pov

"You might know him" Rye said and I frowned. I know a lot of people.
"Uhmmm. Maybe describe him to me?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled once again.

"Blonde haaair. Blue eyes, beautiful pink lips. Just beautiful in general. Any guesses?" Rye asked me with a small smile.
"No" I frowned farther more.
"God damnit Andy" Ryan said and a second later I felt his lips on mine. I stood there frozen but then I kissed back
"See? I told you he is beautiful" Ryan said with a small smirk. I looked down at my hands on my lap with a small smile, a blush on my cheeks.

"Andy?" Ryan said after again a bit of more silence.
"Yeah?" I looked back at him
"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He sounded kinda nervous.
"Yeah. I'd love to" Andy whispered before pecking my lips.

"Rye can we home now? Im tired" I asked with a small pout on my face.
"Of course. Come on" Rye said getting up and offering me a hand also. I took his hand in mine and even after I got up I kept on holding his hand.

"Rye?" I asked him as we were walking.
"Yeah babe?" He looked at me
"C-can we sleep t-together?" I asked my eyes widening
"N-not l-like that!! Y-you know wha-what I mean" I said, my cheeks turning red.
"Yes!of course!" Ryan answered as a small laugh left his lips.

After that we kept on waking in silence enjoying our time together. When we arrived home, Ryan made us some tea and something to eat before going upstairs on his room to relax and eventually fall asleep in each other's arms.

•(1305 words)

Hope you liked it. It was my first ever fanfick. Plz dont forget to vote and comment what you think. I will upload more Randy fanfits later.
✌➕❤👀✋✋