~ITS ONLY 3 WEEKS!!~

Andy:24  Rye:22
-Andys pov-
Me and Rye are dating for 3 years now. Our manager of course doesnt know. The reason is because he doesnt want us to be in relationships because he knows that me and Rye are gay. And believe me its really difficult to hide it because we live together. Only the boys know about us. And Blair has walked on us once but we pulled apart. Thank god. Someone cut me off of my daydream snapping his fingers in front of my face. I looked up and it was Rye.
"Sorry. I was just thinking"i said.
"What did you say Blair?" I asked a little bit emparrassed because they are all looking at me.
"I said. You have 3 weeks off. You can go and see your families. Tomorrow you are leaving" he said a little bit annoyed.
"Oh. Okay" i said a little bit saddly because i know i wont sleep without Rye by my side.
Now we are packing our stuff and all of a sudden i felt two strong arms aroung my little waist.
"Babe. Im going to miss you"he said. It is Rye. Classic.
"I will miss you too babe" i said but turning aroung this time so my face is on his chest.
"Who is going to drive us home?"i asked
"Blair"he answered furiously.
"Fuck"i murmered under my breath.
"Do you know something? I dont care. Im going to kiss you in front of him. I dont care. He cant control our lifes" i saig angryly and then i smush my lips on his. We seperated because we heared footsteps.
"Anyway. I have to go. We have to sleep because tommorow we have to wake up at 5. And you know i cant sleep here because of Blair." Rye said.
"I know. Night ba-Rye"i almost called him babe in front of Blair. But thank god he didnt notice. I closed my suitcase and went to sleep.
*next day*
Jack took an Uber to the airport and same to Brook. Jack is going back on Irelant and Brook is going to Greece because he wants to be with his family and he wants to meet some new greek Roadies. Now its me,Rye and Mikey on the car. We are going to drop Mikey and then its me and Rye. Me and Rye are on the back of the van and Mikey is on the passenger seat talking with Blair. I have my head on Ryes lap and he is playing with my hair. Then Blair stoped the car because we were outside Mikeys house. We get out of the car and hugged Mikey for godbye. This means the next one is me. We went again on the back of the van but this time we sit normal because Blair is watching us. After 4 hours of driving it was my tern. We got out of the car and i hugged Blair. He didnt get inside the car and he waited for Rye. Rye hugged me and wespered into my ear "i love you and im going to miss you babe". And for an answer i smushed my lips on his. He kissed back and our lips were moving in sence. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i let him in. He licked every sweet inch of my mouth and then we seperated. I put my head in his chest and we stayed there enjoyig eachothers company.
"What. The hell. Was that?" Blair asked surprised and angry.
"What it looked like Blair?" I asked without moving my head of Ryes chest.
"Are you two together?"he asked angry.
"Yes. Is that so bad?" Rye asked now even more angry than Blair sounds.
"Well. Yes. It is" Blair said.
"WHAT THE FUCK BLAIR? YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANT FUCKING CONTROL OUR LIFES RIGHT? OKAY. YOU ARE OUR MANAGER BUT FOR FUCKS SHAKE. WE WANT OUR LIFES. SO PLZ DO ME THIS FAVOR AND GO FUCK OFF. I fucking love this boy with my whole heart and NO ONE ever is going to change my mind. Okay? NOT EVEN YOU" i said really angry letting Ryes strong grip. Then i return on my place *in Ryes arms* and snuggle my head on his neck.
"Im going to miss you Rye*i said with tears on my eyes.
"Babe. Its only 3 weeks."he said with a little chackle
"I know. I just;i know that i will not sleep so well or at all without you next to me." I said again with a sad face.
"I will try to come at some point okay? " he said excited.
"Okay babe" i said sad but s little but excited. I smush my lips again on his and then i hugged him for goodbye and go inside to see my mum. I went on my old room and layed in my bed thinking.
'I was expecting it to be worse.' And 'i fucking love Rye. And how am i going to sleep without him?' With those thoughts i fall asleep and dreaming about my baby.

•(861 WORDS)

Hope you liked it. Love you guys❤thanks for the support and maybe tommorow i will upload more. But im not that sure. Anyway. Have a good night/day depens on where you live. And palsyotfs❤
✌➕❤👀🙋✋✋