~SOULMATES~

-Andy's Pov-
Hi. My name is Andy and Im 19. I am waiting a year now for my soumate but i cant find it. For those now who dont know;when you are near your soulmate or touch him you feel like a part of you is burning. Specificly the part you have been touched.
At this time i was on my house and I was ready to get out to go to Asda. I put my shoes on and head to Asda. As i was going to Asda i pump into someone and fell on the ground.
??:im sorry!
A:its fine!
-Rye's Pov-
As i was going to Asda i pump into someone and he fell on the ground
R:im sorry
??: its fine
I then pull out my hand of my pockets and offered it to him. As he grabed my hand i felt my hand burning so i take my hand away really quick and looked at him. He was already looking at me.
-Andy's Pov-
As i fell on the ground he offered me a hand to grabed it. As i grabed his hand i pulled it away from him because i felt it burning. So i look at him. After 30 seconds he looked at me.
R:Im Ryan but you can call me Rye *he said shyly*
A:i-im Andrew b-but you can c-call me Andy
R:where were you going?
A:Asda. You?
R:me too. Do you want to walk together there?
A:i'd loved to
*time skip*
A:Rye?
R:hm??
A:emm... i was wondering if you want to come to my place maybe?
R:why not?
A:okay*i smiled and he came and intertwined our fingers*
*time skip cause im lazy*
Now we were outside of my house and i opened the door.
A.M:hey hon...oh hey. Whos this Andrew?
A:i'll explain to you later
A.M:Oh.Okay
We went to my room and sat on my bed
A:do you want a cup of tea?
R:if thats fine
A:okay
I went to made our teas. So my mum started the questions. I explained her everything and then i went to my room with our drinks.
A:here you go
R:thanks.
A:so. What do you want to do?
R:emm... 20 questions?
A:of course!
R:okay. Do you want to start?
A:okay. Full name
R:Ryan Leonard Beaumont. Yours?
A:Andrew Robert Fowler. How old are you?
R:18. You?
A:im 19. Do you have any siblings?
R:3. 2 twins Shaun and Sammie and an older brother Robbie which is 22. You?
A:im an only child. Do you have any hobbies?
R:i like to sing. You?
A:omg! Music is my life! And i can also play the guitar. I have an idea!!
R:tell me
A:do you want to continue the game and later to go outside and sing? We can make up a fire and sat around the fire,eat marsmallow and sing?
R:perfect idea! *he smiled*
We continued the game for a little bit more so we can know eachother better. It was 9:00 PM so we went outside to make up the fire. We make our fire, sat with the guitar around the fire, a blanket and marsamallow.
A:which song do you want to sing?
R:Perfect by Ed Sheeran?
A:OMG YES!!
R:Okay okay*he laughed*
We start singing and i closed my eyes to find the rythm. Then i opened my eyes to see Rye staring at me already. I then continue to sing with him staring at eachothers eyes. We were looking at eachother and i hadnt realise the song has ended.
A:do you want to sing one more?
R:yeah! *he smiled*
A:which song?
R:what about Dont hurt yourself by Ed Sheeran again*i know that this song is by RoadTrip by its for the shake of the story*
A:OMG YES! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG! *i know his favourite song is Ageing superhero*
R:MINE TOO!
We began to sing again and staring at eachothers eyes. When at somepoint it was a lyric "But you are strong enough believe me when i said; i will never leave you. You can always be you..."
And with that lyric Ryan came to me took my guitar of my hands and smash his lips on mine. I felt butterflies on my stomach and so,so strong feelings. Like:love,passion,warmth etc
When we selerate we lock eyes for 10 seconds and then i smash my lips on his once more. When we seperate i hugged him and put my hand on his chest.
A:rye?
R:hm?
A:i-i love you
R:i love you too
A:can i-i ask y-you something?
R:of course
A:what are we?
R:what do you mean?
A:i mean. We are soulmates and this happened. What this makes us?
R:boyfriends. And you are cute when you blush and shatter.
I blushed and smiled once more
I then lay my head on his chest and sat between his legs. We sat there ate our marsmallow and after some hours we went inside and went to sleep together.
A:rye
A:yes babe?
A:i love you
R:i love you too
I then pecked his lips
R:Andy
A:hm?
R:come here
A:im here babe*i laughed*
R:no! Turn around!
I turned around and put my head on his chest. Then all went black and fall asleep with my soulmate and love of my life

•(887 WORDS)

Here you go! Another one fanfic today. I hope you liked it and dont forget to vote and comment below to tell me what you think of it!
✌➕❤👀🙋✋✋