~STEP BROTHERS~

Andy:17   Rye:17
*smut. Oops❤*
-Andys pov-
17 years of my life. Im leaving my house. Me and my mum are moving houses. My mum is engaged in a man and we are going to live with him. He said he has a son. I have not meet him yet but im going to meet him soon. He said he is in my age. I hope he is okay and he is not annoying.  Im on my room now watching it. Its empty. With nothing on it. We are moving in London. At least im going to make new friends. And good friends. Not like here. Here they are bulling me. And why? Because im gay. I have been beaten up a lot of times before and my mum knows. I couldnt keep it a secret. My mum shouted from downstairs and it means i have to go. Im leaving all of my memories here. All of the good and bad memories. I took my stuff and put them in our car. Im sitting now on the passenger seat waiting for my mum. After 2 minutes she came and now we are driving to London.
"Sleep baby. We have at least 6 hours" she said rubbing my arm. I close my eyes and sleep took me over. After i think 3 hours i woke up. My mum is still driving but im hungry.
"Mum. Im hungry and i need to pee"
I said because i hadnt eat nothing this morning.
"We are going at Nandos to take something to eat and you can go to the toilet."she said still her eyes glued on the road. After 10 minutes we were  at Nandos. We took our orders and i went to pee. Then we went back again in our car.
*time skip because the driving is boringggg*
We are here. Our stuff is already here in place and i need to do my bedroom which i share with my brother and now we have to meet them. They are waiting for us in front of their door. My mum hugged his son and kisses his-from now on husband- lips. I stood behind them awkward when the man hugged me.
"Hey son. Im David. Nice to meet you" he said with a warm smile.
"Im Andy nice to meet you too" i smiled back.
"This is my son Rye and now he is going to take you to your room. Okay?" He said i smiled at Rye and then we went upstairs on our room.
We sat on his bed and we start chatting.
"So. Andy?" He says because he is not sure.
"Yep. Thats me"i answer with a smile
"Tell me something about you" he says  and he layed on his bed.
"Um. Yeah. Em. My full name is Andrew Robert Fowler,im 17,i love music,i know how to play the guitar, im a song writer, i can sing. Em.. something about my personal life..." i took a break. Should i tell him? He has to know. Im telling him.
"Im gay, i have never seen my dad before and i live with my mum. No. I was living with my mum until now" i said a little bit scared because what if he hates me because im gay?
"Now tell me something about you" i said again.
"Oh yeah. Sorry...Um. My full name is Ryan Leonard Beaumont, i love to sing too,i know how to play the guitar, i know how to do flips and parkour and blah blah blah and now about my personal life. Well. Im gay too, i have 2 more brothers and they are twins. My mum unluckily has took them with her, im also 17 and yeah." He said really comfortable.
"Sooo. What do you want to do?" I said because actually i want to know him better. He is hot mate and really beautiful... NO ANDY!STOP! He is your brother. Step brother. NO STOP!
"I dont know. Maybe first to do your bed and those stuff and then watch netflix?" He suggest.
"Sure" i replayed. We started puting on place my stuff, my guitar,clothes and blah blah. We had a lot of laugh. I was crying from laughter. At some point i was next to my bed and Rye was on the bathroom. The next minute Rye run up to me and we fall on my bed Rye on top of me our lips inches apart. He looked my eyes and then on my lips he repeats this for 1 more time when i smush my lips on his. He imediately kisses back and our lips were moving in sence. My hands on his hair and his hands on my cheek and waist. We seperate because we need air and Rye lays in top of me cuddling me. I wrap my hands around his waist and he lays his head on my chest. We are just sitting there in an comfortable silence when my mum calls us for diner because all the day we were making our stuff and now its literally 11 pm. He gets up and helped me to stand up. We went downstairs and sit down next to each other. It was half way through our meal when Rye grabbed my hand and interlock our fingers. I look up to him and he is just smiling and chattig with my mum.
"So boys. Me and David decided to go on a vacation in America. But we have a problem" my mum said a little bit shyly.
"Whats the problem mum?" I asked gently because i think i know the problem.
"You and Rye have to stay here. We wanted to go as a family but something happened with your tickets and they didnt book them" my mum said. I was so so sure about it. But i dont care. I'll be with Rye alone. I mEaN. Saddd.
"Its okay mum. Go on your holidays and me and Rye will be here." I said happily.
"Yss dad. We dont have a problem" Rye said smiling.
"Oh boys. How much i love you. Thank you so so much" my mum said smiling.
"Anyway. I think im going to sleep because im really tired" i said and a small yawn escaped from my lips.
"Its okay love" my mum said and gave me one of her warm smiles.
"Goodnight dad" i said smiling.
"Night son" he said back and i went upstairs. I changed into my pjs, i brushed my teeth and i was ready to get unter my covers when i felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. Rye. I immediately relaxed. We were rocking back and force when Rye broke the silence.
"So i guess tomorrow we will be alone huh?" He said with a cheeky grin
"I guess you are true"i said happily. Then i heard some footsteps coming towards our room and i immediately left Ryes strong grip. It was my mum and she wanted to say goodnight. I breathed a sigh of relief and i fell on my bed.
"Thank god" i said. Then the next moment me and Rye were laughing like idiots. He came up to me and smushes his lips on mine. We seperate and he lays next to me.
"Can you stay plz?" I begged him
"Of course" he said and i cuddle his side. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i layed my head on his chest and like that we fall asleep. The next morning a knock at the door woke me and immediately me and Rye stood up and went out of our room becaude our parents were leaving. We said goodbye and then went downstairs to make something to eat.
"Pancakes?" I ask because i really love them and i really want to eat some.
"Suree"he answered. I start making them when all of a sudden i felt two strong arms wrapped around me. It was Rye. He starts kissing my neck and it sends me shivers down my spine.
*shhhh. Relax babe* he said on my ear and a small moan escaped from my lips. He puts the pankaces away and turned off the cooker and turned me around. My hands on his chest and his hands on my hips. I crush my lips on his and he immediatelt kisses back. He gave me a hard squeez on my ass and i moaned into the kiss. He carry us upstairs on our room and when we went in he put me on my feet. He locked the door and the next second he pined me on the wall. He kisses my lips really rough and he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I of course let him and now we are fighting for dominance. After some minutes i let him win and he explored all the sweet inches of my mouth. Then i turned us around and i traveled my soft lips on his neck and left a hickey. He traveled his hands on my hips signalist telling me to jump. I jump again and wrapped my legs around his hips and my hands on his neck. He threw me on the bed in a gentle way and he sits between my legs and start grinding and rabbing our dicks. I was a moaning mess and then i grabbed Ryes tshirt and pulled him near me and i smushed our lips together. The kiss became hated and i tagged his tshirt meaning i want it off. He let me take it off and he did the same. We were now shirtless and then i flipped us over and i was on top. I start going lower and lower leaving a wet trial of kisses and i was traising his toned abs with my fingertips. When i reach his pants i looked up for permision and he just flipped us over. He pulled off slowly my pants and briefs and then he did the same to himself. He got up because i guess he wants the lub but i grabed his wrist.
"Babe. I want to take th-"he said put i cut him off.
"No. I want to feel you." I said a little bit shyly but Rye came back without a word and he sat between my legs. He pushed one finger and i let out a low moan. Then he added a second one and he started scissoring them and i let out again a moan but a little bit louder. Then he tried to add a third one but i stoped him.
"No more prep. Plz. I need you inside me. I cant wait any longer" i said with a really needy voice. He pulled out his fingers and i wishper of the loss. He without a warning slamed inside me and i let our a really loud moan and some tears rolled down my eyes. But soon the pain turned into pleasure.
"F-faster Rye. Faster" i screamed and i felt Rye's moves to becoming faster. After some more trusts Rye hited my prostate and i scream of pleasure.
"Fuck. There babe"
"I found it" he slamed more faster and hurdwr on the same spot when i felt this weird feeling on my stomach telling me im close.
"I-im close Rye" i said and let out a moan. Then Rye started pamping me on the same speed as his moves and then i cum on his hand and my stomach. After a lot of trusts Ryes moves started to become more sloppier and faster. He qas slamming his d**k all inside me and the pleasure was amazing. After some more trusts he froze and i felt a warm liquid filling me up. Then Rye collapsed next to me and i wrapped my arms around him and my one hand was traising his abs.
"I love you Rye" i said a little bit scared. I know we just now had sex but i was scared.
"I love you too Andy" he said and i looked up kissing his lips softly.
"Be mine?"he asked and you could hear how nervous he was.
"Be yours and only babe" i said and kissed him again. And then we fall asleep naked. Cuddling each other happoer than ever.

•(2065 WORDS)

I hope you liked it. Tbh. I like it😂its nice. Idk😂 anyway. Hope you enjoyed and thanks again for your support.❤i love you❤ and never forget that❤
✌➕❤👀🙋✋✋