~DOM AND SUB~

Andy:18 Rye:23
Credits to iamaroadee
*Age difference and smut*
Before i start with the story i wanna say that i read it somewhere else and it gave me an idea to write something similar. Soo enjoyyy
Feel free to skip if it makes you uncomfortable.❤️
-Andys pov-
11:57 pm
In 3 minutes im turning 18. Im so nervous to finally find out who my dom is. First of all i have to answer an answer sheet with some questions about me and then after some days maybe they will tell me my doms name. Im so nervous. My mum and dad are next to me waiting for someone to come and pick me up so i can go and finish this thing with the questions.
12:00 am
"Happy bday babyy"my mum cheered and hugged me kissing my temple. Next my dad. Then there was a knock at the door. My mum smiled at me and went and opened the door.
"Hello ma'am. We are here to take your son for the interview" a young lady said smiling as she stood outside of our house.
"Yes. Of course. He is ready" my mum said smiling. She looked at me and nodded. I got up and followed the lady inside a black car.
After 5 minutes we were inside an office. The young lady turned and looked at me.
"So. You will go in and we will give you 15 minutes to answer the questions. Then when you are ready you will press the red bottom and i'll come inside. You have to be honest with the questions, not to leave any empty questions and not any other marks that are not needed. Okay?" She said smiling. I nodded and went inside. There was a paper and a pen. I sat on the chair and started.
Name:Andrew Robert Fowler
Age:18
Gender:Male
Sexuality:Gay
Birthday:16th February
Virginity:virgin
It started normal and then we went on the weird stuff.
Kinky?:not a big fan of it
Age when you slip?: 6
Like any other weird stuff?: *At that i blushed but answered* dont have any
It continued like that for some more questions and then i was finished. I pressed the red bottom and the same lady came in and took the answer sheet.
"Okay. Amazing. So in 1 hour we will sent you your results and tomorrow your Dom will come and pick you up. We will tell you when so no need to worry"she said while looking at me.
"Okay. Thank you"i said smiling. Then we went again inside the car and drove me back home. As soon as i entered the house my parents started bombarding me with questions and were shocked about the fact that i will know my Dom in less than 1 hour. I of course answered them and then we sat down and drink our tea as we were waiting for the results. Then an envelope was slipped under our door. I run and picked it up. I went again on the living room and sat next to my mum.

 I went again on the living room and sat next to my mum

Ryan Leonard Beaumont
23 years old
London
Business man

*He will pick you up at 11 am*

I show the picture to my mum and dad and we agreed that he is beautiful. He is five years older than me so i guess he was waiting for me for 5 years. Poor him. But now im more anxious. I dont know him. I don't know if he will be fine with me. I dont know if he is going to be mean. I don't know if he is abusive. Rough. I dont know and for that im nervous.
"Baby. Don't worry. He will be fine"my dad said rubbing my back.
"I hope so"i said smiling
"Now come on. Go upstairs and take a bath. We dont want you dirty for tomorrow" my mum said making me got up. I laughed but still went upstairs to take a bath. I took my boxers and a hoodie as its quite cold today and headed to the bathroom.
-Ryes pov-
Im a Dom who's waiting for its sub for 5 years. Lately i have started losing hope that i will have a sub and that my destiny is to be alone. But yesterday as i was chilling with my best friend Mikey someone knock on my door. As confused as ever i got up and went and opened the door. As soon as i saw that it was the lady that came 5 years ago to take me for the questions a big smile grew on my face as i realised that finally my sub turned 18. I thanked her and as soon as i closed the door Mikey had pulled me into a hug and i started crying.
"Hey. Shhh. Relax. At least you will have someone."he said wiping my tears away.
"Come on. Lets see how he looks" Mikey said making me go and sit on the couch with him.