~CRIMINAL MINDS~

*OKAY. HE IS SO CUTE IN THIS PHOTO😍ALSO HAPPY BDAY BABYYY!*
Also. Because its going to take me A LOT OF TIME to write whats happening from all of the agents side im going to write it just from Ryes and Andys side.❤
Andy:22 Rye:23
-Andys pov-
Today is my birthday and my team from FBI are having a party. I had blew the cuddles when a call interapted our fun. Rye picked it up.
"You have called FBI and you are talking with the agent Rye Beaumont. Whats your emergency?" Rye said in one go. We have learned this line so much that when we are out of the work when we are going to pick up our phones we will say this line.
"Okay. Tell me the location miss" Rye said writting down on a notebook.
"Okay. We will be there in 20 minutes" Rye said hunging up.
"We have to go to (adress in Canada)" Rye said looking at me.
"Im sorry buddy" Rye said putting my back.
"Thats fine" i said getting up.
*time skip*
After 20 minutes we were on our location. We went inside the house and we found 4 dead people. 2 parents and 2 children. I immediately called Garcia. She is our hacker and she is the best.
"Hey baby-girl" i said. Yes. This is how we call each other. She does not care cause im gay. Yes. Im gay and im in FBI!
"Hey gorgeous. Tell me" she answered.
"There are 4 dead people. We are in *adress ksksks*. I want their names, their past and some information about them" i said in one go.
"Okay. I call you in a bit" she said back.
Me and Rye went and took some photos.
"They were good people" Rye said
"Did you know them?"I asked him confused
"Yes. But not so well." He said
We took the photos and some others the dead bodies so we can investigate them. After a while Garcia called me.
"Tell me babe"i said to her
"So. The man was 37 and his name was Pedro and his family was pretty poor. He did drugs but when he got married he stopped. He was from Missouri. His parents died in a car accident but they were really strict and they were abusing him. Because he was only 15 years of age when they died his mums best friend took care of him. He also had 2 more sisters. The younger one died on the car accident and the older one now lives in German with her husband. Now. The female. She was 34 and her name was Kathrin. She was from a rich family. Her parents didnt really want her to marry Pedro but when they met him they changed their minds. Her parents are still alive and their names are Barbara and Kian. Also she has 3 more sisters. They are younger. The two of them live with their husbands and the last one is a Lesbian and lives with her wife. And her parents live in LA. The kids are twins. Maria and Lydia. They were 9. They were really good kids and good in school. And they havent seen their grandparents for over 6 years because Pedro didnt want his children to be in touch with Kathrins parents." Garcia filled us up with a lot of information and we wrote them in our notebooks.
"Garcia thank you so much. And can you tell me where Kathrins parents live now?" I said to her.
"Yes. Give me a second." She said and i could hear her tiping on her computer
"Bingo. They live 10 minutes away. In * adress again😂oops*."she said .
"Okay. Thank you so muh Garc. Bye"i said smiling
"Garc you are a star!" Rye said smiling
"I know"she said and you could hear the smile on her voice
"Anyway. Bye. If you find something call me or if we find sm i will. Byeee" i said hunging on.
"Okay. We have to go to Kathrins parents" i said to Rye
"I know. Come on" Rye said dragging me into his car.
*time skip*
We were outside Kathrins parents door. I knock on the door and a lady on her early 50s opened the door.
"Hey. We are agent Andy Fowler and agent Rye Beaumont from FBI."We said showing our ID's cards
"Come in" she said stepping aside for us to go in
"We know that you have a rough time right now but we have to ask you about some stuff"i said smiling a sad smile.
"Of course." Her husband said. Taking her hand on his.
"So. We found out that your daughter has been murdered. We think that someone did this to her a close friends or sm because maybe she ditched him or sm like this. So did ever Kathrin had a friend. A close friend especially best friend. A boy to be honest" i said to her smiling.
"Actually. Yes. She had a friend actually best friend and it was a boy. He stopped talking to her because she told him that she was going to get married. We have never seen him since then" kathrins dad said.
"Do you remember his name maybe?" I said to them
"I think his name is... Luke..."she said but Kian cut her off
"Luke Medinson" he said looking at us.
"Okay. Thank you very much. Now we have to go. Again we are really sorry for you lost" i said smiling and immediately called Garcia
"Hey girl. Do me a favour. Can you plz tell me where Luke Medinson lives?" I said to her
"Yes. He lives in *adress*. Of where you are now he is 5 minutes away"she said
"Okay thanks" i said and we went into the car heading to the FBI office where we work.
"Okay. Guys come here. Quickly!!" Rye said shouting. All the agents came in and sat down
"So. We know that Kathrin had a bestfriend and his name is Luke Medinson. We know where he lives but we dont know how does he look like. We also know that Kathrin and the others were murdered. We have to go and check on Lukes house."Rye said. And of course Garcia behind us was showing some photos of the bodies. We all got into our cars after we said where Luke lives.
*time skip*
We were now all outside of Lukes house. We knocked on the door but no one opened so i broke down the door. We put our guns up and started looking. Then Morgan, Reid, Ell, Jei-Jei, Gideon, Hots and Rye said that the rooms were clear.
"What about you Andy?" Rye said to me
"Em. I think i found something" i said ponting with my gun and torch up to a door.
"We have to find the key" Reid said
"No. We dont have time for this"Rye said
"Then how are you going to open the door?" Jei-Jei questioned
"With my way" Rye said
"And your way is?" She said back
"This is my way" Rye said breaking down the door. I just laughed and then we all went into this "secret" room. We were looking for sm or someone when we heard someone screaming. A woman actually. We went quite because we wanted to hear the scream again. The she screamed again and we all run of from where the scream was heard. We found a woman on a chair with locked hands and legs and a man had a gun on her head.
"FBI PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW!" Morgan said ponting at him with his gun like all of us
"Put the gun down Alec. Dont kill this young woman for Kathrin. Its okay. Come on. Put it down."i said calmly and he slowly put the gun down. Then Rye handcuffed him and Ell and Jei-Jei went to help the young female. Then we all went to the FBI station. The girls with Garcia of course was with the young girl to take care of her and me, Rye, Morgan and Reid went to talk to Alec. We asked him why he did all these things. We asked him why he kidnaped the lady and all those things. When we ended it was 3am so we went to our offices to pack our stuff.
"Andy" Rye said from behind me. Fuck. I have a crush on Rye and because we are alone it will be awkward.
"Yes Rye?" I said turning to look at him
"You did really good today" Rye smiled
"You too Rye. You too" i smiled back
"Andy?" Rye said coming closer to me
"Y-yes?" I suttered
"Can I do something?" Rye said stepping closer to me
"To do wh--" i started but Rye cut me off by smashing his lips to mine. I started moving my lips with the same pace as him and our lips started moving in sence. I put my hands around his neck and he put a hand on my bum and the other around my waist. All of a sudden someone cleared his throat and me and Rye separated immediately. I looked down blushing like a mad man and Rye just chuckled.
"Sorry for inderrupting. I just wanted to wish Andy a happy bday." Hots said awkward.
"Come here" I said laughing. He came up to me hugging me and wishing me happy bday and then looked at Rye smirking. Then he left the room laughing. I turned to Rye and hugged him burring my face on the crock of his neck.
"I love you Andy" Rye said out of the blue
"I love you too" i said looking at him and i pressed my lips on his. We were kissing when Rye said between kisses
"Be mine Andy?" I smiled into the kiss and i just kissed him harder this time slipping my tongue onto his mouth.
"Of course" i said breaking the kiss.
"Happy birthday to you baby" Rye said smiling pecking my lips.
"Happy bday to me" i said smiling pecking his lips slightly

•(1705 WORDS)

Okay. I really liked this!!! Wow. And if you dont know what "Criminal minds" is. THEN GO AND WATCH IT. It is series and im IN LOVE!! Anyway hope you liked it too😊 and sorry for not uploading because the weather IS AWFUL and the wifi is awful too. So everything is lagging. Im sorry. Anyway i love ya and plz stay safe
✌➕❤👀🙋✋✋