~HYBRID SOULMATE~

Sorry for not posting but I was on a trip with my school and yeah...
Also I REALLY love this song😍
-3d person-
Rye. A "small" 15 year old boy. A scared little boy. A boy who don't or can't trust anyone. He is scared of the world. Of everyone. He has been hurt multiple times and it breaks him apart. And when he says hurt he means that people beat him up or make fun of him. Laugh. And the reason behind all those things he is going through is because he is gay and he is wearing all the time beanies. You see he is a hybrid with cat ears but luckily not tail. And he is glad that he has not one because things would be more difficult and complicated. But now he has one more problem. Because he just turned 15 in a few days or weeks and maybe months but that happens rarely he will find his soulmate. And he is scared for 2 reasons. 1) because he doesn't know if his soulmate will accept him for who he is and 2) because he is gay and he doesn't know if his soulmate is male or female.

2 days just passed and still nothing. He just quit school 2 months ago as he couldn't anymore his classmates. And as for his parents well...he doesn't have. Well he has but they all the time are out drunk or even doing drugs. They are home only when Rye is away from home and they stay for only 2 hours. Then they are ghosts. Of course they give him money cause really deep down they are good people but still. They are all the time ghosts. And he is waiting really anxiously and desperate for his soulmate. But he is a patient person. So he can wait.

Now Andy. He is a 16 year old boy. Yes. 16. It's one in a million that he has to wait for his soulmate for over a year. But he doesn't care. He knows that he will find his soulmate. But he is just scared for the results. He wants desperately to know if it's a boy or girl cause he is gay. He also quit school cause he found interest in music and he has started a career. So he talked with his mum and she was okay with it. She agreed with him stopping school. But as the time is passing by he is more and more desparate to find his soulmate cause he needs someone to cuddle. Someone to kiss and someone to talk and dive in deep talks and thoughts.

2 days. He has just got ready. Shoes on, money, phone. Everything and he is just ready to leave. He left from his dorm and started heading to ASDA. He needs some stuff. For example tea, milk, honey,sugar and juice. So as he is walking down the road he just let his mind roam to different thoughts. Crazy thoughts, funny thoughts, serious thoughts and he was just so out of this world that he didn't notice the young brunette boy he just bumped into.
"I'm so sorry. It's my fault. I'm so sorry" the young blonde boy kept apologizing but the brunnete kept saying that it was his fault too and kept adjusting his beanie. So when Andy offered his small and soft hand compared to Rye's which is really big and not soft at all they felt something weird. Something like burning. They were just looking at each other not saying something just staring at each other shocked.
"I'm Andy"the blonde boy says smiling really comfortable that he just met his soulmate.
"I-im Rye"the brunnete says adjusting once more his beanie.

It's been 4 weeks since Andy and Rye met each other and they spend all the time together. Rye hasn't told Andy his "secret" because he is scared of his soulmate or boyfriend's reaction. But he has to tell him at some point. Andy has asked him lots of times why he is wearing beanies all the time but Rye just keeps saying that he doesn't like his hair. Andy just sticks with it and he stopped asking about it."Andy" Rye said out of the blue as they were hugging. Andy just hammed. And Rye started awkwardly asking some weird questions and these stuff because he wanted to relieve his self. He started to ask if he was okay with the weird stuffs. Andy kept looking at him weird and confused. He sit on bed legs criss crossed. "Baby. What's wrong?" Andy asked worried. Baby. That pet name sent shivers down his spine. He loves it when Andy calls him that. Or any other pet name. He slowly after 2 minutes took of his beanie reviling his black fluffy ears. Andy just stared at his fluffy ears in adoration and love. Andy then lifted his hand to Rye's ears and started soothingly to scratch behind his ears. Rye started pouring like a cat and Andy cooed at his boyfriends pour. Andy then layed down with his boyfriend on his arms still scratching his ears. But Andy was wondering why his boyfriend hasn't told him about it. Maybe he thought that I would make fun of him or even hate him or worse than that hurt him. But he finds it cute AF and he is just so lucky to have him. All of a sudden Rye placed his lips to Andy's. Andy was taken aback from this sudden action but of course started kissing back as it was their first ever kiss. After some seconds they separated and Rye answered all of Andy's questions. He said that he wasn't ready and wanted to wait a bit and Andy understood his choice and just smiled at him lovingly and with understatement. So he leaned in and placed a small kiss on Rye's. After they separated again they went out for a loving walk just the two of them. And as you can say they really do love each other and they are glad that they have each other.

•(1029 WORDS)

Hope you liked it. Ik it's really small and I really don't like it but yeah. I will try and update one sooner. Love ya ❤️
✌️➕♥️👀✋✋🏽