~-RANDY? -RANDY~

*its smut so if you dont like it just skip❤*
-Andys pov-
Me and Rye are dating. No one knows. Not even our parents;or friends. We dont want them to know because they will judge us. And plush Ryes father is homophobic. My mum knows im gay but not that me and Rye are dating. Im sure she wont care but Ryan is scared because of his father. His father was abusing Rye whe he was little and believe me; it was really difficult for Rye to open up to me. Today im going to ask him if he wants to say about us to my mum. Im 100% sure she will be fine. Because she knows about me. Then i heared the door. I run to open the door. I saw Rye  crying and his hands were bleeding and there were bruises.
A:Rye babe. What happend??
R:M-my dad.
A:come in plz babe.
I took him and i took care of his hands and then we sat on my bed.
A:now tell me
R:m-my dad. H-he took m-my phone a-and he s-saw our t-texts.
A:how?
R:m-maybe while i-i was s-sleeping.
A:but you are sleeping with your phone close
R:i-i was listening to m-music. And h-he went t-to our t-texts. W-when i woke up h-he started screaming and s-shouting at me. I d-didnt know w-why. But a-after a w-while he t-told me somet-thing and i-i realise w-what he w-was talking a-about.
A:and what was it?
R:h-he told me a-about the name i-i have o-on my p-phone.
A:the name you have for me? The name "my baby❤💫🌵" *this is Andys name on Ryes phone and Ryes name on Andys phone is "my baby boy❤💫🐝" *
Rye just nodded.
R:h-he told me h-he thought i-it was a g-girl so h-he scrolled to s-see what we w-were talking a-about or "her name" and when he s-saw our "i love you's " he got m-mad at m-me and h-he d-did a-all those. A-and he k-kicked m-me out o-of my h-house
He was crying his eyes out so i hugged him really tight and put his head on my chest. I was wishpering to his ear sweet nothings and after a while he relaxed and i wiped his stained tears on his cheeks. I then placed a soft kiss on his lips. The kiss was slow with some strong feeling like love,sadness,comfort etc.
A:Rye babe. I was thinking to tell about us to my mum. But i dont think we can. My mum knows im gay. She is fine and she supports me. But i dont want to do it if you dont want to or if you are not there. But first you have to relax okay? What do you think?
R:we can go now;if you want.
He said shyly and scared. I could see the fair on his eyes.
A:baby. My mum is okay with me being gay. And she loves you. I swear.
R:o-okay.
I pecked his lips and we went downstairs. My mum was sitting at the coutch and she was drinking her tea.
A:mum.
She turned around and faced us. When she saw us she gave us a warm smile.
A.M:what honey?
A:we have to tell you something.
A.M:tell me baby.
A:emm....me...and rye...we are...dating
A.M:And you think i didnt know?
A:how?
A.M:i know my son.
R:y-you are not m-mad?
A.M:why sould i? Im happy. Im happy about my son and im happy about you  Rye. I know about your situation back home and im sure Andy you were goig to ask if he can stay right?
A:im-wow. You are right.
A.M:well. Of course he can stay. He is like my son now. Because those humans called ""your parents"" kicked you out of your house that doesnt mean im like them and you are now my son in law. So yeah
A:you know how much i love you right?
A.M:i know. Now go upstairs and do your things. I dont care.
A:thanks mum. You are the best
A.M:i love you too boys
We went upstairs and lay on my bed cuddling. My head on his chest,between his legs and intertwined our fingers. He was laying on his back and he has put his head on top of mine.
A:see. She was okay
R:im glad that i have you and i have your mum. She is the best mum i could ever have.
A:this is the reason i love her.
R:heyyy. Im here ya know
A:oh shut up. You know i love you moreee.
R:i know. Im just nessing with you
I looked up to Rye and he pressed a kiss on my lips. Well. I love those moments. Then i turned around and sat on his lap. I didnt break the kiss and now Rye has slipped his tongue in my mouth. He traveled his hands on my hips and he gave me a small squeez and i moan a little into the kiss. The kiss has become dirty and we were grinding to eachother. Then Rye turned us around and sat between my legs and started grinding hard on me and i let out a load moan. Then he traveled down to my jaw and then to my neck. He started sucking my neck untill he found my sweet spot and because i let out a groan he sucked it harder. I traveled my hands down to his torso and pulled his t-shirt out. Then he did the same and we were half naked. I traveled my hands in his abs and then he slowly started travelling down to my chest and leaving a wet trial of kisses. He went to my belly and then he slowly pulled out my joggers and i was only in my briefs. I turned us around and i was again on top of him. I pulled out his pants and he was with his briefs only. Then i started pulming him through his briefs and he let out a moan "Andyy...". He turned us around again and pulled out my briefs. He did the same to himself and without prep or warning he slamed onto me. I let out a loud moan and dig my nails on his skin. He let out a groan.
I them moan "f-faster" and so did he. His trusts were really fast and the pain was now pleasure. Then he hit my prostate and i felt this weird feeling on my stomach that  means im close.
A:fuck. Do it again. I-im close babe
And then i moan ryes name.
R:cum for me babe
He was hitting the same spot and after some trusts i cum on our torsos and let a high pitched moan. Then ryes moves were becoming sloppier and faster which means he is close too. After some trusts he froze and i felt him filling me. He let out a groan and then he collapsed next to me. We stayed in silence and the only thing we could hear was our heavy breaths. After a while our breaths were back in normal.
A:babe. We have to take a bath and to change my bed sheets.
We got up and we went to take a bath together. He did my hair and my body and i did his hair and body too. We then got out and we got changed. Then we changed my bed sheets and we lay down again.
A:that was the best thing ever
R:agree
A:and although you were my first.
I said shyly
R:You are mine babe. Only. And it wasnt the last time.
A:i love you do you know that?
R:i know
He kissed me.
A:im tired. Can we sleep?
R:of course..
We stayed in silence for a moment when Rye spoke again
R:Randy?
A:randy
Then he pulled me into a kiss and then he hugged me and we fall asleep cuddling.

•(1380 WORDS)

Hope you liked it. It wasnt the best thing but yeah. It was something i wanted to write so yeah😂. Anyway. I love you and thank you for the support. I love you❤ and you are the best❤
✌➕❤👀🙋✋✋