~THE NEW KID THAT BECAME MY BOYFRIEND~

Andy:16 Rye:16
-Andys pov- FRIDAY
Hi. Im Andy and im 16. I have 3 friend and their names are Mikey,Brook and Jack. We are friends since we were 6. And now maybe you will ask why i have only 3 friends. The reason is because im gay and Harvey and his friends are bulling me. They are calling me names and beating me up. I dont know what i have done but yeah. When I walked into the school it was buzzing. I went to my friends.
"Why is the school buzzing?" I asked them.
"Didnt you hear?" Jack said. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention Jack and Brook are a couple.
"No i didnt" i said laughing.
"There's a new kid and i have heared that he is an open gay"Mikey said.
"Oh cool"i said and then the bell rang.
I was ready to go to my class but the principal called me. I went on his office and knocked the door.
"Come in"i heard behind the door. I opened it steped in and closed it behind me.
"You asked for me sir?"i asked nicely.
"Yes Andrew. Take a sit" i sat down and then there was a knock on the door and a beautiful brown haired boy walked in.
"Come in Ryan. Take a sit" the principal said smiling. The boy cane and sat next to me.
"So. Andy this is Rye and Rye this is Andy"he said and i smiled at Rye and Rye to me.
"So. You are here Andy because you have to show Rye around the school and i choose you because you have the same classes. And dont worry your teacher knows that you are here." He said smiling.
"Oh. Okay. Im glad and sure i will show him around" i said smiling back.
"Thanks Andy. Now you can go to show him around." He said and he wrote something down. We went outside.
"We can start from the library if you want" i said smiling.
"Sure" he said. He talked for the first time and even his voice is sexy.
"So. Your full name?" I said because i wanted to break the awkward silence.
"Ryan Leonard Beaumont. Yours?" He said smiling.
"Andrew Robert Fowler" i said smiling back. We reach the library and i show him and told him the rules and blah blah blah. All the rest of the "tour"around the school was me and Rye talking about us. We finished and we went to sit on a bench. There's something i havent told him and i have to tell him...
"Em. Rye" i said shyly.
"Tell me" he said.
"As you know im gay" i said nervous now.
"Yeah. And i told you im too" he said laughing.
"I know but;there is a boy called Harvey and he is bulling me. He and his friends are calling me names and beating me up. And if you dont want to go through this you can go and make new friends because i dont know what he will do to you" i said but this time tearing up.
"Hey. I dont want someone else. And ii dont care about this "Harvey"kid. And i promise you that with me he will not touch you ever again"he said giving me a warm smile.
"Really?"i asked excited
"Of course"he said smiling
"Thank you,thank you,thank you"i said and i hugged him. He hugged me back and them the bell rang which means the second period is about to start. The principal has gave Rye his key for his locker and thank god he is next to me. We went to grab our books and we went to our second lesson music. And now you will ask what about my mates? We only have 2 lessons together but we are together at lunch time. We endered the class and went to sit back. The lesson started and Rye had to introduse himself.
"Em. Im Ryan Beaumont im half spanish and i love music."he said awkwardly.
"Can you sing us a song?"the teacher said
"Only if Andy sing with me" he said smirking down at me.
"I hate you"i shispered to him
"Okay. Sure. If you feel more comfortable"the teacher said.
"Okay. Rye. What song?" I said smiling
"Idontwannabeyouanymore by billie eilish" he said smiling.
"Okay. Miss can you open the piano?"i said smiling.
"Sure"she said and turned it on.
I started playing the piano and we started singing.
"Don't be that way
Fall apart twice a day
I just wish you could feel what you say
Show, never tell
But I know you too well
Kind of mood that you wish you could sell

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools filled by models
Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore
If "I love you" was a promise
Would you break it, if you're honest
Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before
I don't wanna be you anymore