CHAPTER - 7

January 23, 2018.

Entry 4.

Amelia Jenkins. Bully and Follower. From what I have seen all these years, I have concluded that she is a follower. A faithful follower of Jessica Vermont. The poor thing does not know what is coming for her.

Jessica got her hands on a set of pictures. They weren't the 'Oh! So cute ones', no they were the ones mostly used for blackmail and that is exactly what Jessica did. They were the pictures of Sadie Angela. The pictures weren't meant for Jessica, definitely not, but she had them and Sadie could do nothing about it. No one knew any of this.

Amelia blackmailed Sadie to do all the dirty work for the whole group. I never found out what it was, but it must have been terrible to make Sadie's life that miserable.

This went on for a few months before Jessica and Amelia caught the wind of Sadie moving away.

Now, would anyone want to lose their puppet? Jessica obviously miffed with Sadie's move ordered the pictures to be discarded.

Sadie was once again happy with life. Who wouldn't be? Although they had promised to discard the images they didn't. They sent it to everyone in school. Jessica's idea. Amelia's work.

The next day and one day before her move, Sadie committed suicide. Without a note, without any warning, she was gone. They wrote it off as depression, but I knew better.

This happened two years ago and the bullies will now get what they deserve. I might not have known Sadie personally, but what I do know that she did not deserve any of this.

TARGET – 4 – AMELIA JENKINS. 

.     .     .     .     .

FAYE MATHEWS.

January 30, 2018.

The day started off with me tuning into the news channel first thing in the morning without doing anything else.

Whoever this person was, they were unstoppable. Even with the police looking out for the murderer, they seemed to have escaped leaving no evidence behind.

Listening to all of this, I can't help but think that it was not the first time that the person has killed. He managed to get away with three murders. 

At the same time, it is just a slit across the throat. I feel like an experienced killer would have done so much more.

The school had declared a day off because of the death of Amelia Jenkins on school grounds. She was killed in the bathroom stalls. This made me think that the killer was a part of the student body.

I put the book back yesterday and waited behind a wall for the owner to come and get it. But no one came and I was getting curios.

Who could be the murderer?

Did they do it only for the reasons stated on the book?

Do they have a personal vendetta?

Justin Alexander. Jessica Vermont. Amelia Jenkins. Zach Reynolds. Axel Jackson.

Three of who were already dead. Only two remained. In just two days' time all of this would be over.

Will the killer ever be caught?