Thoughts

'Y/n! You're alive!' Wong yells, pulling me in for a tight hug.
'Yeah, I'm still kicking.' I laugh, as he lets me go hesitantly. Strange rubs his temples, his cloak wafting dramatically behind him.
'You faked your own death.'
'Yes.'
'Became a vigilante.'
'Yes.'
'Took down S.H.I.E.L.D's most wanted list.'
'Yes.'
'And saved the Avengers from HYDRA?'
'Correct.' He sighs, closing his eyes for a second.
'God, I can't be mad. You did it to protect them, I'm just mad that you didn't come to us, y/n.' Strange exhales, signalling to Wong and I to follow him up the Sanctum's stairs.
'I thought you were away for four months, if I knew you were still here I would've called.' I reasoned, as Wong chimed in.
'Did you get the book I sent you?'
Nodding, I ask Strange.
'Mr. Strange, do you have anything that I can break?' Wong furrows his brow in confusion, as Strange hands me an ancient looking vase.
'Here you go.' The details were intricate, this jade vase definitely has value.
'Look.' I hurl it in to the wall, as it shatters in to pieces. Wong winces at the sight, as I hold up my palm. A flurry of green rushes through my arm, as the vase rewinds in time. Catching it gently in my hand, Wong was grinning.
'She has the powers, Strange.'
Strange nodded, stroking his chin as he planned what to do next. He got out a couple of books, as Wong and I trailed behind him.
Suddenly, he slammed them all on a table.
'Y/n, I'm going to give you these. They'll help you control your powers, you might even learn something about them.' Wong rolled his eyes, before rephrasing what he said.
'What Strange is trying to say, is that this is Phase 1 of your training.' Bouncing slightly, I heaved the books up.
'Thanks Mr. Strange, Mr. Wong.'
'Anytime, kid.'
'No problem.' They chorused, as I practically jumped down the stairs.
'I'll see you guys soon!' I shouted, walking backwards to the door.
'You got it, kid.'
'Sure thing.' They called back, as I opened the door, and the New York air plunged in to my lungs.
They only gave me three books, so it wasn't break your arms weight, it was just like holding a really delicate china plate.

Dodging in and out of civilians, I remember the woman and Peter.
Groaning, I reach the tower and start to climb up the side of it.

Scaling the skyscraper, I finally reach the Living Quarters.
Startling a reading Clint, I start to jump from window to window.
'Star-!' He tries to call, but I cut him off.
'Don't get Stark!' I yell out, finally reaching the balcony. Clint fumbles with the lock, and drags me inside.
'Fine, I won't get Stark, but kid! You were outside a skyscraper! I have to tell Rodgers at least!' He negotiates, his widened eyes telling me that he's had a lot of coffee.
'Fine, you can tell Rodgers. Where's Stark anyway?' I crumble in to the sofa, the white leather was cold and soft.
'Out with Parker.' He replied casually, making another cup of coffee. I completely forgot about Peter, crap. Clint sings from the kitchen.
'Anything happen? With you and Parker whilst you were out?'
Rolling my eyes, I chime back.
'Nothing.' He comes back to the living room, playfully singing.
'Are you sure?' He plunges in to the seat, bouncing up and down a bit.
'Yep.' I reply, smiling innocently. He groans.
'Looks like Wanda was right.'
Tilting my head, I ask.
'Right about what?' He rolls his eyes, before leaning forward.
'That you and Parker are too scared to admit your feelings for each other.' Sticking my tongue out, I defend myself.
'No I'm not! I don't have feelings for Peter!' Clint takes a sip of his coffee, before telling me from behind his mug.
'You might not, but Peter does. Have you seen the way he looks at you? The way his eyes light up when you enter the room? The way he desperately wanted you to stay?' I pause for a minute, taking in what Clint was saying. Before I could defend myself further, Natasha strides in to the room.
'Clint, show y/n to the meeting room.' She calls, not even stopping to tell us.
'Let's go kid.' Clint downs his coffee, as I place my books on the coffee table and follow Clint.

3rd Person View.

Five of them sat around the table. Each of them feeling a contrasting emotion.

Y/n felt nervous, she had never been in the meeting room before. Let alone a mission. The thought of Stark and Peter looking for her around New York made her anxious.

It was her, Steve, Natasha, Sam and Natasha.
'Mission is in Lagos, we're handling a bioweapon here, so be careful and try not gain any unwanted attention.' Steve briefed, handing out files. Natasha groaned.
'It says we're leaving in two hours.' They all read the file, and mentally groaned and sighed.
'That means you read it right, Nat. Now go get packed and suited.'
Steve confirmed, before y/n turned to Wanda.
'I like your jacket.'
Wanda was frozen. The child that she saw practically try to murder them all, was complimenting her scarlet jacket. Giggling, she surprised y/n by responding.
'Thank you. I like your boots.'
Y/n was ecstatic. The woman who she had kind of feared but really respected had just complimented her boots. Stumbling out a star struck response, y/n replied.
'Y-your welcome.'
Wanda smiles warmly at the girl. Maybe she wasn't as bad as Wanda had thought. The girl's eyes lit up, the pale ivory sparkling at her. Getting up, Wanda waved the teen goodbye.
'See you soon, y/n. I think we'd make a good team.'
Y/n's breathing stopped for a while, before she waved back.
'See you around, Wanda.'
Holy shit, she thought, Wanda Maximoff knows my name.

Author's Note:
I'd like to say, rest in peace Stan Lee.

I hope you guys know what's coming next ;)