Chapter Nineteen: Reunited: Part Two

Heat burned through me and I gripped her tightly as I held her pressed to me. I wanted her closer, wanted to bury myself deep within her until we couldn't tell each other apart. It was what my instinct wanted, it was what my soul wanted. It wanted her back where she belonged, in our arms, in our bed, under our protection. She felt small and delicate in my arms and underneath my fingers. Her lips against mine were soft and pliant, just like her body pressed against my own. She seemed to nearly melt against me and it made a heavy growl rumble my chest at the thought she wanted me like I wanted her.

I knew it was something driving me forward and towards her. I knew what was happening was beyond my control but at the moment, her curves pressed tightly me and her hot mouth on my own made me realize I didn't care. I wanted her, I knew that from the moment I had set my eyes on her and I would get her.

Feast

Female is yours

Take her

Claim her

Possess her

My instinct came back to life with a vengeance as it shoved the words at me, scraping along my nerves and bones. It demanded I take her like the beast we were, to dominate her, to carve our possession so deeply into her that she would never forget it. That she could never have another touch her without remembering how we had possessed her inside and out.

My cock pulsed angrily at me, demanding to be sated, to be buried deep in her sweet and silky pussy. We wanted her to come around us, wanted to seat our seed deep within her to remind her of the claim we had over her. I slanted my mouth on hers, our tongues dancing together as I slid my hands down her back to cup her pert little ass. She groaned, bunching her hands in my hair as she attempted to pull herself closer to me.

I lifted her, ignoring the gasp she let out as she pressed her knees to the outside of my thighs as if scared I would drop her. I carried her to the closest bed, lowering her down on to it as I broke the kiss. I looked down at her, taking in her flushed face and almost glassy eyes. Her desire was clear for me and another growl rumbled my chest as I inhaled the sweetness of her desire.

"Take it off." The words rumbled my chest as I gestured to her shirt. Her face flushed even more and I watched as she swallowed, the delicate column moving as a blush crept down it. She slowly pulled her shirt off and my breathing increased as I watched as her breasts came into view. She was divine. Flawless skin that was wrapped in a simple bra but I didn't care.

Her breathing increased as well as she looked up at me. "Abe, I-" I cut her off as I kissed her again, unable to help myself. I grasped her sides, growling at the feeling of her smooth, warm skin underneath my hands. I slid them up to cup her breasts and she gasped, arching her back, pressing them further into my hands. She was so receptive and sensitive and I pushed her gently backwards and she laid back. I could see how she was nervous but she was trusting me, I could see it in her eyes.

I yanked off my shirt, throwing it off to the side as I looked down at her. She was flushed and breathing heavily, her desire thick in the air and it made my cock ache painfully. "Are you scared, Lacey?" I couldn't help asking it as I looked at her and she shook her head, swallowing hard before she moved further onto the bed. She looked at me before she set her jaw and started to shimmy out of her pants. My mouth went dry and I fumbled with my own jeans, wanting them off immediately, feeling too confined. My heart beat hard in my chest with anticipation as her long shapely legs came into view as she kicked her pants off.

I kicked my own away as I stood in front of her, nude with my desire evident. Her eyes raked over me, burning with desire even as a heavier blush travelled across her cheeks and down her chest. Her scent was intoxicating when it mixed with the sight of her nearly uncovered on the bed.