Truth or Dare

Me?! Uploading?! Wack. Also yes, I know that this is not an original idea but am I using it as an excuse to get adorable? Yes. Yes I am.

***

There's no sleepover like a Cady, Janis, and Damian sleepover. Horror movies juxtapose trashy LGBT romances and there's lots of popcorn being thrown at each other and dumb games being played.

"Let's play truth or dare," Cady squeals, bouncing on to her king sized bed, squealing with delight.

"We gave her WAY too much sugar, Jay" Damian chuckles, plopping down on a bean bag on the opposite side of the room with a pack of Sour Patch Kids.

"We did, but I think this is the only sleepover game she knows. Plastics, remember?" Janis says, shoving Cady playfully.

"Whatever" Cady laughs, pushing Janis back.

"Stooop! I almost dropped my croissant," Janis whines.

"Bitch, those are M&Ms. Let's start!" Janis sits on the floor, eyeing Damian nervously. He knows about Janis's crush on Cady, but Cady, sweet, innocent, oblivious Cady, has no clue. Growing up in Africa, how would she? Damian half smiles to Janis, signaling that it'll be okay. However, he has a plan. Janis will kill him, but he'll do it anyways. "Damian, truth or dare?" Cady exclaims.

"Dare,"

"I... uh I'm still bad at this hang on," Cady frowns.

"Caddie, your face scrunches up when you think," Janis chuckles, looking up at her. "It's cute!"

"Shut up! It's not cute," Cady pretends to fume, but then smiles wide and takes a handful of Janis's M&Ms. Janis's heart flutters. "Okay, Damian, I dare you to go out on to my roof and yell 'I'M GAY' as loud as you can," Damian gasps.

"The ROOF?! " He exclaims. He and Janis look at Cady as if her hair had caught on fire.

"Yeah! Look, my window opens up to this flat part of my roof," Cady motions to the window next to her desk.

"Wack," Janis says, her mouth agape. She turns to Damian. "Do it!" Damian laughs.

"Like Janis said, wack!" Damian pushes the window up and puts one foot on the sill.

"Wait I'm filming this!" Cady grabs her phone as Damian balances on the Heron's roof.

"I'M GAY!" He yells, the words echoing through the street. Damian quickly scurries back into the bedroom. "Happy now Heron? I could have died!" Cady doesn't respond, she's collapsed with Janis into a fit of giggles. "You two suck," he grumbles, sitting back in the bean bag and picking up his Sour Patch Kids. "Okay my turn, Janis!"

"Oh boy," she smiles.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare,"

"Make out with Cady. Two minutes," Janis tenses up, the candy drops. Cady forces out a laugh, but it ends up sounding like she has a hairball in her throat.

"Can I have another dare?" Janis squeaks.

"We almost killed him Jan, it's the most we can do..." Cady trails off. She'd love to kiss Janis, contrary to her friends' beliefs. She offers Janis her hand, and Janis climbs on to Cady's bed with her. Cady climbs into Janis's lap, crossing her legs around Janis's torso. She puts one hand on Janis's cheek.

"Ready?" Damian's sly smile is hard to hide when the girls look at him and nod. "Okay, go!" he giggles to himself, silencing when Janis glares his way as Cady stares at her lap shyly.

"Janis, you're shaking," she whispers, the corners of her mouth turning up slightly. "Don't be nervous!"

"Why are you so damn cute, Caddie, it's really not fair and I've been wanting to tell you something but I never knew how you'd react and now you're here and I don't even know if you're a les-" Janis rambles, two hot tears streaking down her face.