Mina Imagine (gxg)

Prompt : Soulmate au where the place your soulmate touches is imprinted on your skin in black. The mark will be there until your soulmate touches it and it will slowly fade away and that area will sting for about 5 seconds to show it isn't a coincidence.

——————————————-

Y/N always hated her mark. It was on her face, a dark palm mark right across her right cheek. Ever since she was born, she thought the first thing her soulmate would do was to slap her. That would explain the mark. Y/N was laughed at, for having such an ugly mark and for probably being slapped the moment her soulmate sees her.

"That girl's going to be abused by her soulmate, I think."

"Hah thank goodness I don't have such an ugly mark across my face like that."

"I pity her though. Her soulmate probably doesn't even know her and bam she gets slapped."

Growling lowly, Y/N put her hands in her pockets and blasted her music in her earphones louder, wanting to drown out the whispers and taunts she heard all the time. She was so sick of being laughed at for the mark, and had grew to hate her soulmate, someone she hadn't even met.

As she was ranting endlessly in her mind, Y/N knocked into someone and lost her balance, falling onto the ground. "Ow..." she removed her earplugs and rubbed her head. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" A penguin looking girl who was absolutely breath taking quickly apologised and cupped Y/N's right cheek, trying to check her for any injuries.

The moment her palm and Y/N's cheek met, Y/N started yelling in pain. She could barely feel her cheek as a stinging sensation started burning her cheek. Accidentally grabbing the girl's wrist in her pain, the girl had also started feeling a stinging pain on her wrist.

After a while when the both of them finally cooled down, they looked at each other. Y/N blushed, "I'm Y/N. Guess you're my soulmate." The girl chuckled, showing off her gummy smile, "Myoui Mina. Let's go to the cafeteria for a drink." Y/N flashed a smile, "That'll be great."

And Y/N felt happy that her soulmate didn't slap her, but it was instead an act of affection and care.

A/N: ba dum tss