Jeongyeon imagine (gxg)

Prompt : Jeongyeon bullies the reader, unable to express her feelings to the reader
—————————————-

What did you ever do to suffer the wrath of Yoo Jeongyeon? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Yet somehow, all because of your terrible luck, she just had to pick on you everyday. It ranged from simple shoving and pushing to a few punches in the stomach and god damn that girl was strong.

You were so frustrated. You weren't scared of the girl. You were just... patient. With the amazing ability to tolerate all of Jeongyeon's bullying. Why? Because you'd seen the way she was with her friends. She was so kind, playful and she did not seem all that mean. And maybe, it was because of the side of her she had never shown to you, you could never hate her.

Despite the bullying, you could only think about how nice she was to her friends and thus any hatred or dislike towards her were extinguished. You simply felt neutral towards the girl.

"Y/N L/N!" You heard Jeongyeon's shout from the cafeteria and you groaned inwardly. You turned around to see that she was already standing behind you. "What do you want?" "Now, now. None of that attitude with me." You rolled your eyes. She was seriously too full of herself.

Before you could respond, she had pushed you into one of the many storage rooms the school had. "What the- Jeongyeon! Just punch me or something and be done with it! I have class!" You said, annoyed, trying to get out of the room.

Jeongyeon grabbed your wrists and pinned them to the wall. "Not so fast." For the first time, you were slightly intimidated by what she was about to do. This time, it was different. No punching or kicking or shoving. What was she trying to do?

Seeing your slight panicking, Jeongyeon smirked. She leaned forward and connected your lips. Your eyes widened. Your bully, the one who had been calling you names, assaulting you, is kissing you. Ignoring the foreign feeling rising in your gut, you pushed her away angrily.

"You can't go around bullying people then kissing them!" You halted when you saw hurt flash across her face for a millisecond. "It's just—wrong." You shook your head and stalked out of the room, slamming the door behind you.

——————————————————

A/N: unlike every other fanfic that portrays the victim somehow falling in love with the bully just after one kiss I'm going for the logical ending where the victim isn't some dumb person to fall in love after ONE kiss.

Also, part 2?