Chaeyoung imagine (gxg)

Prompt : the reader teases poor chaeyoung because of her height
—————————————-

Middle school

"YAH I WAS READING THAT! GIVE IT BACK!!" You grin at your cute best friend and crush, Chaeyoung. "Try reaching it then." You tease her yet again, raising the book as high as your arms can reach. "Aish that isn't fair! You're so much taller than me..." The younger girl pouts childishly.

"Haha Fine. Here." You say, giving in to the cute pout of hers, dropping the book lightly on her desk. "You owe me, Chaeyoungie~" You hum a little, walking out of your crush's room.

High school

"Ugh Y/N! Give it here!" Chaeyoung shouts at you, trying to grab her phone out of your hands. "Come oooon why are you so tall?!" She shouts again, jumping up and down.

"More like why are you so short." You grin at the adorable smol bean.

"Whatever! Give it back!" Chaeyoung jumps onto your arm, catching you off guard. "Hah! Got it!"

"Hey! That's cheating!" You protest.

"Blah blah I don't care." The baby tiger beams at you, making you flush slightly.

"Aish, Just this once. I'll give you a chance." You pat her head, making her roll her eyes.

College

Chaeyoung grins up at you as you help her get a book from the library shelf. She tip toes, trying to get the book from your hands. Instead of giving the book back to her, you bend down to give her a short but sweet kiss on her lips.

"Y-y/N.." Chaeyoung stammers, you could see the blood rush to her cheeks, making them appear red. "From all the times you told me to 'give it', I've always given you my heart. Chaeyoungie, be mine~"

You saw her smile before jumping up to plant a kiss on your cheek, leaving both of you a blushing mess. "Of course."