Sana imagine (gxg)

Prompt : the reader is the world deadliest assassin, and Sana is trying to steal her title, reader is tasked to kill her, but something unexpected builds up
—————————————-

"Y/N! Come here!" Your boss shouted at you. "Whaaat?" You reply, lazily, walking over to him. "You know the other assassin, Sana?" He asks.

"Pfft her? She's trying to steal my title of 'World's deadliest assassin'!!" You yelled, unhappy of how Sana was starting to take over your reputation. "Yes, that is exactly my point. You are to kill her, seeing that I want you to keep your title."

"Come on why do I have to do it? Go get Jeongyeon or something."

"Brat... you're the one holding the reputation. Don't get someone else to do your work."

"Fine."

-

-

-

According to your sources, AKA your best friend, Momo, who is a spy for your boss, Sana is on a Mission to kill a man by the Han river because he angered her boss and some shit. Your plan is to kill her right after she kills the guy.

Upon seeing Sana steal the life away from the man, you murmur, "Too easy.."

You hide behind a tree, waiting for Sana to be distracted. The moment her back faces you, it was your turn to strike.

You almost stabbed her with the knife, but she had saw it coming and grabbed your wrist. "Dammit.."

"Y/N! World's deadliest assassin, am I right? I've heard lots about you!" You try not to fall for the innocent smile she was giving you. "Damn it, let me go!"

She pulls you closer, purring softly, "Why are you going? We just met..."

"Damn it, I don't care!" You thrash free from her grasp, accidentally slashing her cheek in the process. "Yah~ You meanie... but it was an honour getting slashed by the one and only Y/N!" That annoyingly adorable smile again.

"Ugh!!! You are so unexplainable!!" You groan, pushing the knife deeper into her skin. "Killing me already?" She asks. "What else do I do for a living," You smirk. "Any last words, Minatozaki Sana?"

"Yes. You may feel a jolt of electricity burst through you.." She mumbles. "What the-OW WHAT THE SHIT?!" Your vision blurred slightly, pain coursing through your body for a few moments.

"Heh the taser always works doesn't it? Can't kill me just yet, Y/N/N. Try harder next time." She pats your head lightly.

"You're annoying! Unexplainable! You! Just wait! I'll kill you the next time! I swear! Ugh I hate you so much...." You glare at her, walking away.

"Y/N/N~ I love you too~"

"The hell...Don't try to psych me out.. it's not going to work.." You mutter loud enough for her to hear, eyes widening.

-

-

-

A few days after the incident, you were pacing around that very same area, under the very same tree, thinking about Sana's annoyingly adorable smile.

"I love you too~"

The words kept replaying in your mind.

"Ugh What the hell... she doesn't mean it. I know she doesn't. Psyching me out won't work! Won't. Work. I swear. I will kill her. And wipe that stupid cute smile off her damn face. Did I just say that? Ugh unbelievable. I'll kill her.." You shout loudly at the tree.

"Oh yea? The go ahead!" That same annoying voice again.

"You!!"

"Anyeong, Y/N/N." Sana smirks at you, twirling a blade in her hand. "Die!!!" You shout like a maniac, lunging forward. Surprisingly, she dodges all your attacks. Being caught off guard on how good she was, Sana manages to grab your wrists and pin you against the tree.

"Y-yah, you're too close god damn it." You murmur, averting her gaze.

"Aww am I making the deadly Y/N blush?~" She teases, her face inching closer to yours. "No! Ugh, I hate y-" You were cut off when Sana kisses you roughly.

You blinked a few times after she pulls away. "W-What?" You stood there in a daze, yet she kissed you again, this time more gently, more affectionately. "I love you so much Y/N/N~"

Grabbing the hem of her shirt, you mumble against her lips before connecting them again, "Feeling's mutual."