Jeongyeon imagine (gxg)

Prompt : Jeongyeon bullies the reader, unable to express her feelings to the reader
—————————————-

After pushing Jeongyeon away, you ran to the rooftop, and lay against the wall, your fingers tracing over your lips. Damn that girl. Taking away your first kiss just like that. You had always wanted it to be with someone special, not the person who bullied you every single day.

"Y/N?" You turned your head, only to see Jeongyeon standing at the door of the roof. "What do you want." You reply rudely and was about to walk past her when she grabbed your wrist. "Please, hear me out." Her voice was soft, unlike the many times when she was punching you, or laughing at you.

You sigh. "Fine. Get on with it."

"I'm sorry. For bullying you for the past few weeks. I just— I just didn't know how to deal with my feelings. i was so confused. TThen I realised... that I loved you." Jeongyeon was looking down at her feet, trying not to meet your eye. You scoffed.

"Really now? So you say you love me. Yet you manage to punch, kick and laugh at the person you love. Do you not know? You don't destroy the people you love. You're lucky I haven't come close to hating you." You stared at the girl icily. "I've never felt this way before!"

"Well you could've been straightforward and told me instead of hiding them like a coward and beating me up for it. And that's not all. You just decide to waltz right in and kiss me on the damn lips! That's plain weird!" Annoyance and frustration was starting to get to you, and Jeongyeon knew that.

"Give me a chance."

"What?"

"I said-"

"Yes I heard you. Why should I give you a chance?"

"Everyone deserves a second chance....."

"Not you."

"Please, Y/N. Let me have a chance to make things right."

"*mumbles* why the hell am I such a nice person. Fine I'll give you a chance."

"Yay! Thanks Y/N! You won't regret it!"

You grin slightly at the way her eyes lit up in childish excitement, something you had never seen in all your interactions with her.

"Surprise me."

—————————————-

A/N: yea there won't be a part 3 so I'll leave the rest to the power of your I M A G I N A T I O N

Vote and comment ~