Momo imagine (gxg)

Prompt : Momo and reader gets interrupted when getting into it ;)

Note: Y/S/N= your sister's name
—————————————-

You pushed your glasses up as you turned the page of your book. The book you were reading was one you've read several times, but it was a Saturday afternoon and you really had nothing else to do. Your girlfriend, Momo was seated next to you, watching some Japanese movie on the television. Well not really. You had felt her gaze on you for quite a while now, and you knew exactly what she wanted. But you wanted to play with her. If she wanted it, she'd have to earn it.

"Babe." She mumbled. You looked at her in response. "Put the book down." You shook your head, smirking a little, turning your focus back to your book. "Make me." Momo chuckled a little. You felt her open her mouth and started pressing soft kisses up and down your neck.

Realising that it wasn't working, she placed her mouth on your pulse point and started sucking. Your eyes fluttered shut for a second as Momo but down on your skin. You forced yourself to stay in control, willing your eyes to focus on your book. Her kisses were harsher, more demanding. Momo slid a hand under your shirt and traced patterns over your stomach. You tightened your grip on the book. Momo moves her mouth up to your jawline and cheek. You bit your lip.

All of a sudden, she grabbed your book and slammed it shut before throwing it onto the ground. I swallowed as she seductively swung her leg over yours such that she was sitting on your lap, facing you. Momo's Eyes were dark with lust as she wrapped her arms around the back of your neck, leaning forward as smashing her lips against yours needily. Immediately, her tongue entered your mouth and you whimpered, placing your hands on the back of her thighs.

Momo's hands tugged at your hair, tilting your head back as she pulled away. You gasped and she grinned deviously before attaching her lips to your neck again. She made her way down to your collarbone, sucking, licking and biting. You squeezed her thighs and moved your hands  up to her shirt. Noticing the movement, Momo tugged her top over her head and pushed her lips onto yours again. Your hands roamed her lower back as she reached for your shirt.

Your shirt joined hers on the floor and she began grinding her hips down into yours. Moaning, you reached for the waistband of her jeans. However, before you could undo them, a knock sounded through your apartment. Momo groaned and buried her face into the crook of your neck.

"Y/N!" Your sister, Y/S/N shouted. You rolled your eyes. "I'm coming in!" Crap. You forgot you gave her a spare key. Momo and you quickly scrambled for your shirts, but it was too late. "Guys!" Y/S/N shouted as she covered her eyes. Pulling your shirt on, you told her it was fine to look now.

"I didn't have to see you doing your girlfriend!" Y/S/N shouted. You replied indignantly, "It's my apartment! I do whatever I like!" Momo giggled.

"Fine, fine. You left your hoodie at my house yesterday. I was here to return it."

Once she left, Momo grabs your hand and leads you to your bedroom.

Locking the door, she pushed you onto the bed.

"Where were we, before we were so rudely interrupted?"

—————————————-

A/N: *gasps* I swear that is the closest thing I have ever written to smut . 13 years of innocence (ok not rly) anyway vote and comment~