Jihyo imagine (bxg)

Soulmate au where the world is in black and white, and when you touch your soulmate, you see the beautiful colours of the world
—————————————-

You groan as your back slams against the locker. "Puny little shit hole. You better stay away from me and my girlfriend, or you'll get something way worse." Chanyeol punches your stomach again before putting a hand around his girlfriend, Jihyo's waist and walks away.

You clutch your stomach, silently cussing Chanyeol as you watch his and his girlfriend's back grow smaller. You limp back to your dormitory slowly, still clutching your stomach.

"Y/N! You got beaten up again?! You really need to watch where you're going sometimes." Your best friend, Taehyung shakes his head, helping you into the room. "Thanks, man. I mean it's not my fault he's the one who can't see for shit and always blames it on me!"

"No, man. You can totally avoid Chanyeol."

"You know I can't."

"...Get over your feelings for Jihyo, Y/N. She probably isn't your soulmate. Chanyeol claims that he sees colours with Jihyo, vice versa."

"I know, I know."

"It's okay, man. You'll find your soulmate."

You sigh. "I hope."
-
-
-
Another day at school. You were just walking to your class, minding your own business and focusing on your studies like a good student would. But all of a sudden, a figures slams into you from the front, and the both of you stumble backwards.

"Hey ! Are you okay?" You quickly stand up, and grab the person's hand to help the person up. And the moment you touched the person's hand, waves of colours started bursting in sight. You blink to make sure you weren't dreaming.

You weren't.

My soulmate?

You glance down at the person. Only to see Jihyo mirroring the shock expression on your face. "Do you see the colours?!" You grab her shoulders. "I'm your soulmate! Not Chanyeol!"

She was about to speak, when Chanyeol cut her off and slammed his fist into your face. "I said stop bothering us!" He growled at you. You ignored the pain, all attention on Jihyo, who was supposed to be your soulmate.

"The colours-!"

"I already see the colours when I'm with Chanyeol, Y/N. I don't know what you're talking about." Jihyo puts her arm around Chanyeol's and hugs it tightly. He looks at you with a smug smile. "Well, good day, Y/N."

You blink again as they walked away. The colours. Jihyo was your soulmate, wasn't she? Could you be mistaken? Nah, you felt the impact of Chanyeol's punch, so surely you could not be dreaming.

"Fuck you, Jihyo."

Jihyo's pov

I exhaled silently as I kissed my boyfriend goodbye and went for class. Yea, I saw the colours, definitely. But right now, I loved Chanyeol, don't I? I don't need to get together with Y/N.

My phone suddenly rings. "Hello?"

"Hey, Jihyo."

"Yes, babe?"

"Jihyo, let's break up."

"I- what? Break up? Why?!"

"I found my soulmate. I see all the colours. I'm leaving you. Goodbye."

"Chanyeol no! Wait-!"

He hung up.

I looked at my phone with disbelief. That jerk- he just left me after finding his soulmate! The nerve of that- ugh never mind I have class.

I'll go find Y/N to apologise to him after school.
-
-
-
Running out of the school the moment the school bell rings, I don't see Y/N anywhere in sight.

Wait- there he is. Crossing the road.

"Y/N!" I screamed.

"Y/N, wait !"

He stopped in his tracks and looked up, his eyes filled with hate.

Running towards him, I continue to shout, "I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"

"I don't fucking want to talk to you! Go to your Chanyeol!"

"Y/N, I'm sorry-"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it!"

While he was rambling and shouting in the middle of the road, a car was driving at a really quick speed towards him.

"Y/N! CAR! BEHIND YOU! RUN!" The words tumbled out of my mouth, fear filling me.

"What?!-"

Bang !

5 months later...

Jihyo grins at her lover, taking his hand and leading him to the living room. "Want a dance, babe?" Y/N smiles at her. "Yea. I missed you."

As Y/N grabs her waist and brings Jihyo into an impromptu waltz, Jihyo could only giggle at her lover's actions, savouring every moment with him.

"Jihyo?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Y/N."

Jihyo's sister sighs as she picks up the bottle of anti depressant pills and throws it into the bin. "Seriously, Jihyo. These pills are making you hallucinate. Go to a counsellor or something."

She shakes her head sadly as she watches her sister dance alone, her hands around an invisible person, a big smile plastered on her face.

It's been 5 months since Y/N died in the car accident. 5 months since Jihyo became depressed. 5 months since she started hallucinating.

Y/N was gone, but Jihyo didn't want to accept it.
——————————————————
A/N: requested by @AinaZahraa3 hoped you liked it ! Vote and comment ~

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 06, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

TWICE imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें