chapter •news

Two months have passed by and Anastasia was still not pregnant, despite the constant visits from Henry. Although she did feel happy that she was still not yet with child, since all the free time that Henry has is spent with her and not the whore Jane.

Stiva had returned back to Russia, leaving his sister in the hands on the Englishman.

Kathleen and Tatiana walked along the paths of the garden, while the other ladies stayed behind. On the walk, Anastasia had spotted Jane. Jane had a silly little smile planted on her face and walked over to the King's wife. Anastasia had not yet been crown as queen. Jane bowed down waiting for Anastasia to all her to raise. Anastasia waited, just to show who has the real power. Finally Anastasia motioned for Jane to raise and started walking away when Jane stood right in her way.

"Your Majesty, you are looking beautiful today." Jane comments, Anastasia knew right away that she didn't mean it.

"Mistress Seymour, you are looking pale and sickly, you should go inside and rest." Anastasia said back. Jane's face grew hot with angry. Anastasia smiled before walking away again.

"It must be the morning sickness, then." Jane called out. Anastasia froze in place. Jane grinned evilly and walked away. Tatiana looked at Kathleen before going over to stand beside her mistress.

"Ignore that woman, Your Majesty. She is nothing compared to you." Tatiana spoke without fault. Kathleen walked over as well and nodded

"Tatiana is right, my lady. You are the queen of England. That Seymour wench is just jealous." Kathleen hissed. Anastasia looked at her two ladies and smiled.

"Let us return inside."

__________________________________

They had went back into Anastasia's rooms, the other ladies stayed quiet with their hobbies. Kathleen and Sarah were showing Maria how to sew. Anna played her harp lightly. Tatiana organized Anastasia's jewels by color of gem it had. Anastasia sat but the window, there she spotted her husband with Mistress Seymour walking hand in hand in the garden. She watched closely as they stopped walked and turned to one another. Suddenly, Henry picked Jane up and spun her in the air with a huge smile on his face. He planned his hand on her stomach.

Anastasia's heart ached for a bit but quickly shook it off. She will not let this woman win. She promised her family and Anne Boleyn that she will do all in her power to be the last wife for Henry. Then some had occurred to her, she had not bled in the time she was here in England

"Tatiana." Anastasia called. The young Russian lady stood up and bowed, waiting for a command. "Go and fetch the physician, but be discreet. Make sure no one sees you." Tatiana took a bow and quickly left.

"Are you feeling ill, Your Majesty?" Anna asked, stopped playing the harp. Anastasia smiled at her and shook her head.

"Not at all." Anastasia answers. Many long minutes later, Tatiana and the physician entered the room, but they were not alone. A young girl followed behind with a bag in hand. The physician bowed at King's wife.

"Your Majesty, I had hoped you would call for me sooner." He said. The young girl bowed as well.

"In Russia, my father would have his children all looked at for our health. I haven't been checking in the past two months." Anastasia said. The physician grabbed his bag and sat down. Anastasia followed suit and let him check how she was.

Finally, after a long checking. The physician stood up with a smile.

"You are health, Your Majesty. The picture of health. I am the first to congratulate you, my queen. You are with child."

SORRY IF IT'S A LAME CHAPTER.