2. ~THUG PASS10N

*QUINN MONAE LUCUS*

"Bitchhhhhhhh..... guess what?" Said Nani running up to me, as I'm leaving the gymnasium. "Hmm, let me guess... YOU DONE WITH CORNELIUS?!!!" I yell excitedly sarcastic. "FUCK YOU, no... I got plans for us this weekend, Landon and them other mugs having a bomb ass back to school party Saturday, that bitch is definitely about to be live as fuck, say it's not..." Nani said grabbing on to my arm as we made our way to my white 1997 Mercury. "It's not... damn Nani you just can't help yourself can you? I told you I'm not doing any parties this year, last time we been to a party together, I damn near lost my scholarship for beating that bitch Dominique ass, so..... I'll pass." I said confident, while I started my car. "I'll see you when I get off tonight, I gotta work a late shift." I said then pulling off.

As I got to work I noticed we were extremely busy, so I immediately put on my apron and started taking orders. Before I knew it, a group of guys walked in being all extra loud. "Quinn? Can you grab them?" My manager asked while rushing to back to help the cooks. Pissed.... I did not want to serve these wanna be gangstas, cause that's exactly what they looked like. "Hey, umm... can I get you started with some drinks." I asked standing there with my pen and paper, waiting for the responses. "Ye lul baby you can come sit on my face if you want I drink up all yo juices." He said smirking,  causing the others to laugh, except one. He's here, in my restaurant, that piece of cake back at the gym. "Aye... stop playin nigga, I'm sure lul baby here have work to get done, right?" He asked with a grin across his face. "First in foremost, I am not yo lul baby... second I do have work to get done, so if you don't mind I would like for you to get your kids under control so I can move on to my next customers, please and thank you." I said rolling my eyes, trying not to make eye contact. "Hmm, see I can tell them to chill at anytime... but I can't even tell if you serious or nah... cause you not even lookin up at me. Lul miss clumsy, from the gym earlier... You must be shy?" He said sitting back looking smooth as fuck, I'm starting to think, he must be somebody important. "Who are you?" I said smartly looking up at him. "What the fuck? You serious? You don't know who my boy is...? Mannnnn you must be dumb stupid... we hot out here, we getting money, shidddd we is the money, fuck is you talkin bout... man this the biggest dr-..." "AYE ! think before speaking mutha fucka." Piece a cake said. "I'm Vance... don't mind my pissy boy here." He said looking at his boy with a mug, I rolled my eyes. "ok, y'all starting to piss me off, I got shit to do." I said starting to walk away. "Wait lul ma, me and ma boys was just leaving, but can I have your name first?" He ask grabbing my hand gently. "No... goodbye." I said walking away.

At the end of my shift I began cleaning up my table, when I noticed a $100 bill laying on the table where lil Vance and his crew was sitting... they didn't even order, but I guess... I'm not tripping. I grabbed the money and started clearing the table. As I got done, I made my way out, waving goodbye to my co-workers. I headed to my car and that's when I noticed a note sitting in between my windshield wiper, it read [Don't you dare think I would just give up so easy.... lul miss Quinn :) I know people and what I want I get. <3] I laughed to myself and began getting into my car.

As I arrived home there was a small crowd standing on my front of our house with loud speakers bumping, and there was NAni... center of attention as usual. " Call me a bad bitch if you wanna, I'll tell you sum nasty... it'll be my pussona..." Nani rapped loud in clear, she was performing in front of this small crowd. They was putting money in a jar every time she said a verse, I jumped out and joined the crowd, I knew every lyric my bitch was rapping, we rehearsed together. All our life NAni and I said that we would be a duo group, who collaborated together... she raps, I sing, I'm happy that she is stepping out of that comfort zone and showing her talent, this just boosted me to bring out what I can do.

After the performance, everyone scattered away. "YESSSS BITCH ! this is what I been saying all along... getting out of our comfort zone to show the world what we can do." I said hugging her, then before I knew it... Cornelius walked out of our door. "Hey babe... how I do?" Said NAni following up behind him. He ignored her and kept walking. "Damn, I must've been horrible...." she said walking back to me. "Girl FUCK him, who is he to judge anybody... and I know that he is not why you did this.... right?" I said mad as fuck. "You just don't understand Quinn!" "IS YOU OUT YOUR RABBIT ASS MIND!!!! This nigga don't give not two FUCKS about chu... and you sitting up here about to cry and shit because you worried about what the fuck he thinks.... bitch how dumb are you ? I'm the one that should be pissed off, I'm the one that got you to want to do music and all this time I've been pushin' you to do yo best and all you want to know is what da fuck his bum ass got to say?...... WOW..... silent now.... shows just how good of a friend you are to me." I said, then walking in the house, I was livid. Since NAni and I were kids we had dreams about music, but every time a guy comes into NAni life she only cares about what he thinks, and how he could help her make it better, all I know is that I just need some time to think about everything and everyone.