7. ~THUG PASS10N

*QUINN MONAE LUCUS*

Waking up the next morning after the most amazing night of my life, I felt free... I felt that my life was starting to change. I laid on his chest while his arm wrapped around my body, I felt loved... I believe he is the real deal. I stared up at his beautiful face and smiled to myself. "What you smiling at big head." He said softly and I immediately sat up and laughed. "Oh you thought I was sleep huh?" He said kissing my dimple and got out of bed. "It's 8:00am, breakfast should be made." He said tossing me one of his shirts. It fit so big on me, but that's how I liked it.

We made our way out to his dining room, where our breakfast plates were already made and served hot. "Who cooked this?" I asked sitting in front of one of the plates. "Me" a girl said walking out of one of the rooms that was in the house. I immediately looked confused to Vance. "Hey baby, this is Muna... my assistant." Vance said walking over to me. "Hey, I'm muna, I heard so much about the most amazing person in the world... Quinn, you are way more beautiful in person Mami, oh and zaddy Valerie called this morning and said she's coming to visit this weekend, grandma is visiting her brother that's in Georgia." She said, and I rolled my eyes. I got up and walked into his room. "Quinn, what's going on?" Vance asked grabbing my arm, "do you really have to ask... zaddy? Really? Is this why you don't want to open up to me about your occupation... because your a what? A pimp?" I said pissed off, i snatched my arm away, and started putting on my clothes. "No Quinn, I'm not a pimp... and that's Muna she calls everyone zaddy, and mami, that's just her lingo... don't take it personal, she knows wassup... that's my fathers god sister. So let's just say she's like a auntie to me. She got into some trouble back in New York, so I told her she can stay here as long as she become my assistant and take care of business for me while I'm in school, that's it love." He said gripping my hips. I knew he was telling the truth, for some reason I can tell when he is lying. "Ok, but i still should be going, you have class in a hour and I have to meet Nani at 10 for our everyday work out, call me later." I said and he kissed my lips softly.

Soon as I got home I noticed the house was still a mess from the party last night, I knew I had to do some deep cleaning or it wasn't going to get done. As I started to clean I heard some whispering coming from the basement door, I immediately opened it and noticed my cousin Kali standing there with Cornelius. "Umm... what the fuck is y'all doing?" I asked folding my arms waiting for an explanation, especially from Cornelius since he's dating my Bestfriend. "Ooh umm..." he said not knowing what to say. "Don't even say it dummy, I'm sure your GIRLFRIEND is right up stair waiting for your trifling ass." I said rolling my eyes while he pushed past me. "And for you... what is you doing here?" I Asked annoyingly. "Come on Quinn, you still mad at me about what happened last year?" She said following me as I walked away. "Come on Kali is that a serious question... you tried to ruin my reputation, you sabotage my name and drug it through the dirt, the last thing I want is to see your face, honestly I'm like 5 seconds from punching yo ass right in the fucking mouth." I said continuing to walk away. As made my way into my room and she followed sitting on my bed. "Look, I'm sorry... I should have been apologized but that's why I am here now.... so look, Marlo asked me to come here and see if you wanted to go to the studio and drop a mixtape with us, all he ask is that he be featured in the song, and it's free." Kali said, she low key had my attention... all my life I always planned for one day to become a singer. "Ok so when do we start." I said rolling my eyes to her request. "Today in like a hour." She said and then I began to get dressed.

As I put on my champion shorts, I began to look at my shape in my mirror, I was slim thick fasho... I smiled to myself and continued to get dressed. I then put the shirt on that match and went into the bathroom to fleek my hair, I hated that it was naturally curly, so I straightened it and wore a high ponytail at the top with half down in the back, something like how Newnew wore her hair in atl. "You ready? He's waiting on us and he said this would be the last session for the day so let's make a hit." Kali said, and I ignored her and just followed her to her car.

Once we arrived I could hear nothing but the banging music that was thumping in my ears. "Yooooo ! Look at you lil Quinn, so long no talk... how you been lil super star?" Marlo said licking his lips at me, see Marlo was one of the biggest drug dealers I knew back in the day, oh and did I mention... used to be my boyfriend for about 6 months, but I left his no good ass cause I caught him and my old friend Cynthia fucking around at our apartment we had once we got out of high school. I can admit that he was a great producer, and made good music, but He's a bitch. "Whatever, is we about to start or was this just a waist of time?" I said while pulling out my phone. "Here you go... I'm just trying to make you a star like I used to try to do back in the day, but look... check this out..." he said while playing a beat for me. "sing something to this, could be anything." He said and I began to feel the beat, "nobody's fool, nobody's fool (Nooo ohh) nobody's fool, nobody fool (noo ohh) {repeated1x}. I sang trying to harmonize with the beat. "Ight Kali spit something." He said. "Mannn, where the fuck you been at, you ain't came to the crib in minute, sitting on block, while you looking at ya glock, you ain't even thought me, I'm getting real tired of this street shit, you can't even make time for a real bitch, talkin bout you out working late, tryna move from state to state, you can't even think to call me..." She spit, and I started to feel the vibe and that's when we began to record, see even though Marlo was a street nigga, he worked with all the upcoming music artist, meek mill, , A boogie, lil baby, even down to Young Boy... he made a name for hisself, I Just wanna know why he trying to work with me, I haven't song anything in over 4 years.

After we got done recording, we all sat around listening to the play back, it was hot, and I was starting to feel a bit like my old self. "See baby, you hear this? This is gonna be a hit, you and Kali... a girl duet group, making hits... what you think?" Marlo said grabbing a hold of my hand. "It's sound good, but what's your purpose to this?" I said pulling my hand away. He smiled at me, and grabbed my hand pulling me to follow him, as we exited he took me down the hall to another room. "Look who I found..." he said opening the door wider. As I looked closely I noticed my brother, standing in the booth rapping some lyrics. I screamed and ran in the booth and jumped on him, I felt a warm breeze hit my body... I cried and continued to hug him, he wrapped his arms around me tighter spinning me in a circle. "Baby sis, baby sis, wow... you've grown so much, how you been baby girl?" He asked me then wiped my tears that was still falling from my face. "No the real question is how you been? I haven't seen, or heard from you in months Quany." I said pulling back, waiting for his explanation. "Man sis, I been watching you making sure you straight, your big bro been good. I just changed my identity... my new name is Keenan.. I been on the run for about 3 years trying to stay out the country, but a few fellas in my crew took him out a couple nights ago, so I'm back and better." He said hugging me again. "How did you run into this fool?" I asked and they both laughed silently. "Let's just say, we stayed in contact... and I'm doing this for you for him, I owe him, and all he wants for you is to be successful." Marlo said. We all laughed together and continued with conversation, after we finished recording Marlo offered me a ride home.

As we got into his All black matte Audi he put on some slow music. I been knowing Marlo for years, so I know he was trying to spark up something, but it wasn't happening cause all I could think about was Vance. "Remember this song." He asked me while the song (Fuck the shit out you-plies) played. I nodded yes and kept quiet. We slowly approached my house and I noticed two cars parked, one in my drive way and the other in front. "Who is this?" I said unbuckling my seat belt. Marlo then grabbed my thighs. "My boys, they making sure nothing pop off, while I'm dropping you off, so let's say you owe me." He said placing one hand on my pussy, while the other was around my neck. "Nigga.... if you don't get your hands off me, I promise you'll regret it." I said while a tear fell from my eye. "You think I give a FUCK about your threats, I been watching you since last week, and I know you been fucking with that lil nigga Vance... bet he ain't even know about you coming to the studio today, did he? Oh and you must feel stupid, he's using you to get back at me and your brother... I'm glad you are so trusting... you really thought he cared about you, didn't you? Right before he got you open, ate that sweet tender poonanie, and fucked you ! You are MY BITCH, do you hear me?" He said digging into my private, causing me to tense up. "Get the FUCK OFF ME MARLO ! NOW !" I yelled and began to fight, I punched him three times is the face and opened the door trying to get free, before I knew it he grabbed my foot, and I turned using my other kicking him harder and harder to let me go, Before I knew it I was pistol whipped, and everything went black.