12. THUGS PASS10N

*Vance POV*

After Quinn and I got dressed to meet the crew tonight I realized I didn't show Quinn the basics of her job. "Bae, you is who I come to when shit with the books not looking right, so I need you to be on point at all times, I need you to separate drug business from actually business. So, here's the books for the two clubs, and the restaurant." I said handing her the books, and papers for each business. "How do I actually clean money through the each place?" Quinn said curiously. "It's called investments bae, and a sponsorship... I'll tell you more about that later though." I said as we pulled up to the trap. "Be tough bae, cause they seems to take advantage of those who seems to be soft." I said in a jokingly way, I knew Quinn was tough, that's what caught my attention when I first met her, plus I heard she was whooping bitches ass in school for talking outside their necks. "Now you know i'm not know fucking softy, I never been one of those." She said and we both laughed at our selves. We entered the trap and everyone greeted me, and stared at Quinn. "Damn boss man who this bitch!?" One of  my workers asked trying to give me play, before I knew it my palm went across his mouth. "Watch your MUTHAFUCKIN MOUTH BITCH! This my lady you talking to, and technically, she is you boss as well, and she is how you get paid my nigga. So, apologize to my queen with yo five dolla ass, before I make change." I said as Quinn grabbed him by the back of his neck. "Its all good bae this punk bitch don't have to apologize, but what you will be doing is, cleaning these damn floors for the rest of the night, and I don't want to hear shit, or imma bust yo ass my damn self." She said pushing his head into the floor and walking past him. "Alright bae, I see you." I said and we both laughed to one another. "Listen up Y'all, good job tonight on moving product on top of enjoying our mini concert and supporting the artist, my lover Quinn, and my right hand mans Khalil. These two are considered your bosses as well, so anything they say is powerful, so be aware of that. Can y'all introduce y'all selves to the crew?" I asked and Khalil began to speak, "aight, I'm Khalil known as Kdogg, but y'all can call me Khalil if y'all want, I been in the business since before I could remember, and I'm very laid back, but I don't mind killing a muthafucka if needed." Khalil said and handed Quinn the mic. "Wassup Y'all i'm Quinn, y'all may know me from Vance... he's my nigga, plus the father of my son, I've been in the drug business since I was 12 years old, because my brother and father sold drugs when I was growing up, So i'm definitely not new to the game, I won't be actually on the streets with you all but I will be making sure this business and the rest of the businesses is running smoothly, so no slacking." Quinn said and I smiled softly to her, I knew she had it in her. "Aight y'all so, lets get back to work." I said and began to conversate with my workers.

Before I knew it Cornelius sister came walking up to me placing her hand on my chest. "So, you don't know me any more?" She said rubbing her hand up and down my chest. I pushed her hands off me quickly cause I knew Quinn was around, I pulled her into a different room to where we would be alone. "Bitch is you out you fucking mind, my lady is in there, you know that." I said checking to see if anyone was coming. "So what, i'm supposed to be just your little side piece?" she said folding her arms with an attitude. I then gripped her arm, "I'm not saying that, honestly I don't give a fuck about what you are, but your job here is being a nannie to my boys, nothing else, giving you dick here or there is just another reward to help you keep your fucking mouth shut about anything else... got it?" I said pushing her away and walking out the room. "Hey babe you ready, what was you doing?" Quinn said, I then pulled her close to me and began to kiss her lips slowly, I then noticed Bree walking past us mugging, I swear this bitch was trying me, and I'll hate to have to fight one of my boys cause of they hoe ass sisters.

A few weeks went by and I managed to keep the peace at both homes, I went back and forth every other day making sure each home was straight. "Vance! Wake yo ass up boy." My mother voice clenched my ears. "Wassup ma, what's going on?" I asked sitting up, "you tell me boy, why are you sleeping on the couch and not in your bedroom with your fiancé and son." She asked looking at me curiously. "You know why ma, I don't want to lead Myaa on, I love her don't get me wrong but I don't love her enough to spend the rest of my life with her, and I'm trying make things seems as normal as possible for Vaughn by me staying back and forth." I said waiting for my momma response. "Look baby, I understand you don't want to hurt these girls, but sooner or later you gone have to make a decision to either be here or there, and I know that family man tendencies are important to you because of the way your father was, but baby if you really love Quinn, then you need to be consistent there with her and the baby, besides Myaa is doing her son." She said and I began to wonder, what in the hell did my momma mean by she was doing her. "What you mean ma? She been fucking around? Have she had another man around my son?" I questioned getting wild up. "Yes boy, she been doing it for a while now, and I thought that was the reason of you calling off the wedding." She said making her way into the kitchen. "Uh un ma, don't walk away now, so she been fucking around on me huh? Damn man, that's crazy, but you know what I don't even give a fuck about what she been doing with her pussy, I just want to know what men be around my son ma." I said sitting at the countertop. "Look boy, I don't know about all that, I just don't want you to do anything stupid that will cause problems with that girl, and lead us to not being able to get Vaughn. She said handing me some breakfast. "I won't ma, I'm just a little pissed off about it, because I would have been brought Vaughn around Quinn and Kemon, he haven't even met his brother yet." I was pissed at finding out Myaa has been fooling around on me, I knew eventually she would find someone, but I wasn't prepared hearing that she already had been bring men around our son.