6. THUG PASS10N

*Vance Pov*

"Leave then nigga ! You never was a father to us anyways, and you think I'm dumb about you giving my mama crack, I been knew you wasnt shit FUCK YOU !" I woke up in a full sweat, my heart was pounding and my hands was closed into a fist, another fucking dream about my dead beat ass daddy once again, I've been having them every night since I found my mama strung out. Damn I thought I was still at Quinn shit, how the fuck I get home? I wasn't even drunk or anything. I got out the bed and made my way to my kitchen where my trick was cooking me dinner. "Hey Zaddy, good night?" She asked, and I nodded my head to her, I turned on my 80in tv that was mounded to my living room wall, I turned straight to news. "27 year old Marlon Debonair, known as Aka Debo found shot dead in a parking lot of the latest grocery store Meijer. There has been no witnesses to the situation, but if you know anything about this tragedy please give a call to (870)565-4554 once again (870)565-4554." I smiled at the tv and told my trick Muna to call up the crew and tell them to meet me at the spot in 15 minutes. "yes zaddy." She spoke and began to do as I said.

As I got dressed all I could think about was going to the party to see Quinn. I knew she had finally let me in, it's something about this girl I just can't get out of my head. I brushed my waves slowly, looking at myself in my closet mirror. "Shit crazy" I said to myself and smiled.

As I left the house I immediately went to the spot where my boys was waiting. "So wassup bro, you know about that lick? Yeah... we got that nigga." Rod said trying to dap me up. "Ha Ha Ha, do it look like it's something funny? I told you niggas to stay smooth and LOW ! Is that so hard to fucking do? That shit was messy bro, I'm in school just to cover my ass... I don't need no extra bullshit coming in my life all because you niggas not being careful. DAMN man y'all almost made me go there, this nigga was on the news tonight... they found his body in Meijer parking lot dumbasses." I said sitting my strap on the table. "WHAT!? Nigga I dumped his body in Rovershore lake... fuck you mean.?" Cornelius said looking at Rod. "What the fuck You looking at me fo homie, I ain't did shit with the nigga." Rod said mad as fuck. "Well it looks like you niggas wasn't as careful as you thought huh? Somebody must have followed y'all dummies. I swear to god bro, if I get questioned about anything... I promise a bullet is going between both of y'all eyes. Got it?" I Said pissed and they nodded and I began to walk out. "Aye, you still going to that party?" Cornelius said following me. "No shit, nigga I gotta play it normal bitch, you not going? That's yo bitch party." I said unlocking my doors. "Yeah I'm going, but she's not my bitch, just a girl I fuck on." He said and I entered my car and drove off.

As I got to the party I noticed lines outside the door waiting to get in, the music was loud and poppin. I began to make my way through the crowd, when I got in I noticed the whole house pack and I was seeing people I didn't even know went to the school. "Wassup bro, why you ain't come to practice today?" My boy Julius Said dapping me up. "Work, you know how that be, but I'll be there tomorrow for sure." I said glancing the room. "Man bro come slide over there with me so I can get a dance." He said and I followed him.

Some short dark skin girl grabbed Julius and start grinding on him to some song call twerk for me by Kamillion, all the girls got hype, including Quinn and her friends and they all began to dance, so you know I had to make my way over to where she was. "Ok ! Fuck it up bitch ! Fuck it up Quinn !" People shouted, and I laughed to myself. I grinned and licked my lips as the crowd began to record and cheer for her dancing alone. "You twerking for the crowd... but not for the one that matters..." I whispered in her ear as I eased up behind her gripping her hips. We danced to the beat, and I didn't think I still had in me, ya boy still knows how to break people off. "Oh so you think you can hang huh?" She said bending over, moving her thick booty in a circular motion, man I swear she knew what she was doing, but I ain't no hoe... I shows out too.