5. ~THUG PASS10N

*QUINN MONAE LUCUS*

"It's mutha FUCKIN FRIDAY bitches !!! WAKE UP !" NAni yelled from downstairs. I jumped up, thinking someone has broken into the house. "Bitch !!! Really!?" I yelled pissed as fuck. I got up and put on my robe, I immediately rushed downstairs and noticed NAni, Cornelius and Vance sitting on the sofa. "I should beat the fuck out of you with all of that ruckus ! I had a long ass fucking night, barely can fucking sleep and you wake yo monkey lookin ass up, yelling." I Said to nani, meanwhile Vance little crew was setting up for the party. "Is y'all out y'all damn mind? It's 8 am and y'all already setting up, don't some of you have class (cough, cough) Vance." I said rolling my eyes to them all. "Well we figured we get it all set up, so we won't have to do it later, besides we know you don't have class today, Nani told us." Said Vance homeboy markey. "That's none of your business "market" whatever the fuck your name is." I said walking up the stairs. "Wait Quinn, let me take you out to breakfast." Said Vance smirking at me, it was something about this nigga and his pretty ass white teeth. "Don't you got class?" I ask smartly. "Look, I am took care of, don't worry about me lil baby, I'm good. Now get dress and let me take you to breakfast." He Said rubbing his chin, and licking his lips at me, boy boy boy, he sure is persuasive. "Ok, give me ten minutes." I said and rushed into my room to look for something to wear.

I tumbled through my drawers looking for something cute, but for some reason I just can't seem to find something to wear, so I just threw on my green and black Nike compression shorts with my green Nike compression shirt to match, with my black Nike hat which my ponytail hung out the back, and my black Nike Roshe's. Being comfortable looks like my only option for right now.

I made my way down the stairs where the others were sitting. "Umm, Quinn? What is you wearing to your breakfast date?" Asked Nani. "Umm, clothes... what you think? I'm comfortable." I said grabbing my purse from out the downstairs closet. "You look just fine." Said Vance grabbing my hand, leading me out to this fly ass gold convertible he bought his mom. "So mommy let you use her car today huh ? Ha." I said jokingly, cause him to laugh a little. "Nah lil baby, this yours." He said tossing me the keys. "What do you mean? If you playing you need to stop cause like for real... this can't be." I said with disbelief. This nigga gotta be doing something major to be buying little ol me a brand new convertible. "Well for you not to be hustling, you definitely have a bad way of showing it." I Said tossing him back the keys. "Damn Quinn a nigga just can't have money or something?" He asked getting into the driver seat. "You damn right... not a young nigga that not even finished with college yet, hell no." I said getting into the car, we drove in silence until we arrived to my restaurant, IHOP. "Really??? We couldn't go anywhere else.?" Asked annoyed as fuck. "Nah, I never ate here before, I been here, but haven't ate here... besides I just needed to bring you so I can know what's good on the menu." He joked, and opened my door for me. "Oh and before you just  assume I'm just this gangsta drug dealer how about you get to know me and ask me where I came from or even who I came from." He said grabbing my hand, walking me into the Diner.

As we sat and ate, we talked and laughed the whole time, as I looked at the clock I noticed it was already 2:00 pm. "Damn, we been sitting here for 5 fucking hours just talking." I Said showing him my phone lock screen. "Hmm, who's that?" He asked causing me to look at my screen, and realized it was a picture of my mom and my big brother. "Oh that's my mama, and my big brother Quany." I said smiling at the picture. "Where are they now?" He asked while I turned my phone over and started eating again. "Well, my mother died a few years back in a tragic car accident, chasing my dad. I still blame his bitch ass for that shit, but my brother is still around he just moved away and haven't told anyone, but I still talk to him here and there." I said while he picked up his phone and began to text.

I finished my food and noticed he was still texting. "Is there something wrong?" I asked and he sat his phone down. " Nah, I just gotta make a quick stop, you trying to roll with me." He asked sitting a hundred dollar bill on the table, I smiled to myself and got up. "Sure, where we going?" I asked. "Ma, I know we talked a lot about you and about my homeboys but I haven't told you much about myself... my mama died when I was 14 years old, she was killed by my daddy... I hate that bitch, but I have a little sister that I help take care of with my grand mother, so I have to go by my boy house to pick up some money from him." He said as we got into the car. "How much do you need? And how old is she? I can loan you the money if you need it, shit or you can take the car back I can use my old one." I Said going into my wallet. "Nah Quinn, I need about 6,000 for hospital bills, my sister got cancer, the money I have is the trust funds that my mother left for my sister and I, it was like she knew she was gone die." He said starting the car, I noticed his eyes was watering. "I'm sorry love, if you need anything... and I mean anything let me know, I can give you at least 2,000 right now if you need it." I said an he grabbed my hand. "I will never take any money from you... you got that?" I nodded and we began to drive off.

I noticed we was getting closer to our destination, it was a small yellow house sitting on our left. "We here, but stay right here I'll be right back." He said then exiting the car, I sat there scrolling down my timeline on facebook, then I noticed a huge loud shot as if it was a gun shot. I jumped, and began to freak out. That's when Vance and his friend Joe came running out the house jumping into the car. "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEN VANCE !" I yelled, and he began to drive off. "VANCE !!! I KNOW IM NOT TALKING TO MYSELF!!!" I yelled, and his friend began to roll his eyes. "Girl ! SHUT THE FUCK UP ! Damn you working my nerves..." He said and Vance continued to drive. "Who in the hell do you think you talkin to? I'm the right mutha fuckin one BITCH !" I said and began to take my seatbelt off. "Man, where you find this bitch bro?" He tapped Vance and before I knew it my fist went straight into his mouth. "Bitch you must be out your rabbit ass mind thinking you just gone call me out my name! PULL DA FUCK OVER NOW !" I yelled and Vance immediately stopped. I got out the car and began to dial NAni number. "Hol up Quinn..." Vance said, getting out the car, he grabbed my arm gently. "Nah FUCK You ! Go have yo lil puppet suck yo dick or something cause that's what he's made for." I said then snatching away.

As I began to walk Vance and joe continued to follow me as I made my way home. "You can't be serious Quinn? Damn big head... you is not that damn stubborn." Said Joe as they continued to follow me into the house. We heard the music banging as we entered. "Well damn blow the speakers out then." Said Vance. "Music check nigga, music check..." Vance boy pat said. I didn't care about shit I just continued to my room. "Fun date?" Dezi Asked Vance. "Yeah, until it was time to go." He said and began to follow me up the stairs.

As I entered my room, I closed the door behind me, I flopped on my bed and reached to turn my tv on. "Quinn?" Vance asked as he entered. "Leave me the fuck alone... you are a fucking liar... you could have just told me what we was really doing instead of lying about you having a sick sister." I said rolling my eyes to him. "So you think I just made the whole story up? Quinn my sister is 8 years old with cancer. Look..." he said pulling out his phone showing me his lock screen, which was a little girl who was bald that looked identical to him. "I'm sorry, I just thought because I heard gun shots, it was a dr...." he shook his head to my words. "Really Quinn? I'm not a drug dealer... I wouldn't sell myself short for some petty ass chump change, it's not worth it." He said sitting next to me. "I'm sorry, I heard gun shots and immediately thought wrong." I said, he lifted my chin and smiled at me. "Bae girl that was my brother showing off his new gun, we ran out because we knew the police was going to come like usual, I didn't say shit in the car, cause I was focusing on getting away from the area." He kissed me softly. "I mean I get it, but where I'm from if we hear gun shots, that's automatically a code red." I said and he slid behind me, wrapping his muscular arms around my body. "I wouldn't let nun happen to you ma, never... I promise." He said kissing me again. Like I said before it was just something about him that was very eye catching, and I was not going to mess this up.