8.THUG PASS10N

*VANCE P.O.V*

After practice today all I wanted to do was just go home and get rest, but after all the bullshit that happened just these past couple days, I knew I needed to make my rounds, it was time to collect all my paper. My sister was coming this weekend, on top of making sure my shit is covered just in case something was to pop off. "Wassup bro, what happened to you last night?" Asked Cornelius while dapping me up. "Man bro not shit, I just had shorty come spend the night with me and just chilled for real for real... that shit got too wild last night, but mentioning her, have you seen her and her friends today? I haven't heard from her since she left this morning, and it's already 8:00pm." I asked while entering my car. "Nah bro, I been calling my bitch all day too, and I haven't seen them either." He said, and I began to have inner thoughts, something just didn't seem right. "Ight bro, well if you hear something let me know..." I said and pulled off.

I made my way to the spot where I knew most of my workers would be since it's a Saturday. I walked in, immediately everyone began to speak and dap me up, they knew I was boss man, and knew I wasn't buying no bullshit. "Ight niggas, listen here... these mutha fuckin crackheads first of the month checks is coming so y'all know what that mean... GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND.... I mean like try to sale these zips more heavier than usually, and so y'all know, with that clumsy shit that happened a few days ago, I want y'all to know that it's going to be hot out there, so I need y'all to move smooth, and smart..." I said while each of my teams gave in all the money that they owed me, and before I knew it my phone began to ring. "Yo, Vance speaking." I said and my plug began to speak. "Tengo Nuevo producto." He spoke. "Muchas gracias!" I spoke back then hung up. "You good boss man, what's the moves?" My right hand mans Khalil said dapping me up. "Javier got some product in... you coming to cop with me?" I asked while fixing my jacket. "Duhh ma nigga... you already know I'm down for anything..." I said and we began to exit the trap.

As we pulled up to location that Javier sent I noticed it was the old abandoned warehouse I used to trap at a few years back when I ran with my old heads, I left that crew because I noticed some of the niggas started to hate on a nigga, I was the youngest out of everybody making 6 figures every month, they couldn't stand that... one time my brother set me up to get robbed, because I had just hit a lick for 500k on top of the jewelry that came along with it... let me tell y'all how that went down.

So I hit bro up at 10pm one night, "yo manny, I just hit for something big, we about to come up... this between me and you though." I spoke while bringing the money home to my grandma and lil sister. See me and manny was half brothers, that was my daddy other kid, but check this out, around 11:30 bro came to pick me up so I can show him the jewelry. "Damn bro, we about to pull up to penny shit, that's crazy bro you did hit good, how much you think this shit worth? And you got the cash with you?" He said while we headed to penny shit. "This shit is worth about 250k bro, and nah do I look stupid? You know I ain't bring the cash." I said and set back and enjoyed the ride. When we got to the house I heard a few familiar voices laughing and talking, so I knew it was people from our hood there. As we walked in I notice a few of my boys sitting on penny couch watching belly, while doughboys cashout played therapy on the speaker. I hugged penny and dapped up a few niggas, not even 2 minutes in the house all the power went out and before I knew it I was shot twice, one in my waist the other in my shoulder. All I saw was red, my eyes was watered from all the pain, I believed I saw my life flash right in front of me, I was laying in penny door way, and I heard a few screams... before I knew it, I heard pinky on the phone with 9-1-1- asking for a paramedic; my eyes closed shut, I just knew I was dead. The next morning when I woke up, the only thing I had on my mind was my granny and sister. If I was set up to get my jewelry took, I knew they wanted the money too and I just hoped they did not go to my place and hurt the only family I had left. When I got up i noticed I was still in the hospital, I serviced... but I immediately called manny, he did not answer until the 6th call, "hello." He said as if he was whispering. "Nigga, where the fuck is my jewelry?" I asked him, and he got silent. "Man bro I don't even know what happened to it, when you got shot my mind was to get you to the hospital, it was so much shit going on." He said with a few breathes in between a few words. "Why you ain't take me in the hospital? Why penny call the ambulance?" I questioned, "man bro we was scared we didn't think you was gone make it, why you questioning me like this, you must think I set you up or something." He said calmly. "Bro come on with this dumb shit, I hit a lick for some major money, you the only one that knew, we go to the house... not even 2 minutes of being there the power went out and I get shot twice, not only that, I was the ONLY one who got shot, and now all of sudden my jewelry gone, when it was left in your car when we got to the kick back..." I spoke and the line went silent. "Hello..." I spoke and before I knew it the phone disconnected. I was convinced that he set me up, and I was supposed to be dead... so I called my old head Quintin who I knew had my back on whatever and sent him over to my grams house to make sure they was straight until I got to a safe destination. When I got out the city 3 days later, that morning I got the news that Quintin was found dead in his Escalade parked 5 houses down from where my grandma stayed. I was pissed and knew niggas wanted me and everyone I loved dead. When I made it to my grandmother house I knew I needed to move us out the hood, so I moved her to Malibu with my sister and as for myself I stayed here and faced my problems alone, I just moved to the suburbs. Before my grandma left, she gave me a box where the whole 500k was still in from the lick I hit, and a few pieces of jewelry. That very moment I knew I needed to come up, and go under the radar so know one will find me, so I enrolled myself into school, and played sports and also bought a club, where a few of my old heads run still.

Looking at this warehouse caused me to have so many thoughts and flashbacks of why my life was the way it was. "You good bro?" Khalil asked waiting for me to dap him up. "Yeah, bro I'm good, come on." I said and we entered the warehouse. "Don't move mutha fucker." One of Javier guys Wilson said pointing the gun to Khalil and I heads. "Donde Estas Javier!" I yelled, and noticed someone bringing Javier out beat the fuck up, and shot in the legs. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked Wilson, he then began to cough, first cough was soft, second was scratch, and third was deep, that was Javier sign of telling me this is a set up. "Ha Ha Ha, you really thought I wasn't gone catch you? Bitch nigga..." someone said coming out the shadows, I couldn't believe who I was seeing, Marlo...aka(Manny). I was confused, I thought I was smooth, I thought I done well. "See, your bitch here traced me to you." He said tossing Quinn out bloody and bruised up, with a sock in her mouth so that she can't speak. I looked in her eyes and noticed nothing but pain, and fear... but I know she was a rider, how could she? "Really Quinn... you sold me out to these niggas? I should've known you was nothing but a rat ass BITCH !" I yelled showing all the emotions I could. She shook her head no to me and continued to break down. "Man lil brother, you ALWAYS been a sucka fo love... when are you going to learn that these hoes don't love you... they love me, you are pathetic. Yo Quannie, come see who we have here." Manny said as someone else comes out. "Hey buddy... remember me?" Quannie said and I immediately had a flash back to the time Quinn showed me a picture of him on our very first date.

Hmm, who's that?" I asked causing her to look at her screen, and she realized it was a picture of her mom and her big brother. "Oh that's my mama, and my big brother Quany." She said smiling at the picture. "Where are they now?" I asked while She turned her phone over and started eating again. "Well, my mother died a few years back in a tragic car accident, chasing my dad. I still blame his bitch ass for that shit, but my brother is still around he just moved away and haven't told anyone, but I still talk to him here and there." She said while I picked up my phone and began to text. The person I texted was Khalil, I was letting him know that Quannie was still alive and that he just gone off the radar. Quannie and I had heavy beef back then due to the fact that the lick that I had hit was his fathers... the prez of the crew, I guess where his dad stayed they had Surveillance cameras. It wasn't supposed to be traced back to me because I shot each camera before I left, but then I knew someone had to be watching at the time of the break in, Quannie... he knew it was me, and he used Manny to lower me out that night I was shot, he expected I had everything I took and because I didn't I was gone have to pay in the most crucial manner... DEATH.

"So baby brother... how was my bitch pussy? It had to be better than what I remembered, ain't that right Quinn?" He said rubbing his hands all around her round, plumped, apple booty bent over while on the ground. "Man nigga, I get you trying to get to this nigga, but this still is my sister, untie her bitch! And let me deal with her..." Quannie said while Manny untied her. "You gone pay for this dumb ass bitch!" Quinn yelled while her brother took the sock out her mouth. "Shut the fuck up Quinn! You always doing dumb shit, you know this nigga stole from us right?" Quannie said to her, she rolled her eyes and began to speak. "Boy FUCK YOU ! I don't give a flying fuck about what he did years ago, your damn daddy killed momma... do you remember that or did you just not give a fuck? Everything he got, he deserved... FUCK HIM AND YOU !" Quinn said then began to walk towards me. I noticed Quannie and Marlo reaching for their guns, I then gave Quinn a look to where neither saw me, I winked at her and she nodded her head, she then reached in my pants and pulled out my strap, she then began to shoot. Everyone scattered and began to shoot at one another, I grabbed Quinn hand running her to a safe spot, she handed me my strap, and I handed her my other one. "You know what to do baby girl, just stay here until I get back." I told her and she nodded.

As bullets scattered I noticed bodies dropping, including Khalil's, I ran to him and pulled him out the cross fires. "You good my nigga?" I said putting pressure on the bullet hole in his stomach. "Just surrender Vance... save your boy, shit save your girl... your boy dying, and your girl is captured once again, I have a surgical doctor already set up in the lab for anything like this, so save him by the throwing in your gun..." Marlo said while I continued to hold on to bro. I noticed blood coming out of his mouth and I began to think, I can either go out by taking their word and let them save him or start spraying these niggas and let my boy go out knowing I killed the mutha fuckas that killed him... I thought quickly, I then threw my gun in. "Good boy... rocko get the sergeant in here right now... and as for you lil brother... Marley kill this mutha fucka." Marlo said while his crew surrounded me, I began to close my eyes while my eyes swelled with tears, and in the blur all I saw was foot steps and niggas walking away dragging Quinn out behind them, I guess it's just my time to go.