Prologue

Once upon a time, Prince Beast married Belle and invited their closest friends for their wedding. Also, King Beast united all the kingdoms into the United States of Auradon, where they are elected the leaders of the new idyllic kingdom. As for the villains, they were forced to live an isle which would imprison them forever.

The Isle of the Lost had a magical barrier to null magic and escape.

Years had past and King Beast and Queen Belle had a daugther. Princess (Y/n).

You were now sixteen years old and your big day is coming soon. Why, you ask? Your father decided that you are going to be Queen of Auradon. Shocking, I know. You were so young and your father was shocked that you're going to be the first young female ruler of Auradon. You stared at the window as the fashion designer brought her designs of the dress for the coronation.

While staring at the Isle of the Lost, you wondered about if the kids from that island wanted to have a better life.

You then told your father about your first official proclamation. You told him that children from the Isle of the Lost will receive a second chance. Your father was not sure as he knew that he couldn't let the children from that forbidden island cause trouble in Auradon. But you told that you want to be friends with the VKs, but you were sure that they're not really evil like their parents. You really wanted to help them. Also, you chose four.

You then said four names of their parents when your mother asked, "Cruelle De Vil. Jafarah. The Evil King. And... Maleficent."

Your parents became shocked, even the fashion designer started to faint when she heard the name Maleficent.

"Maleficent!" shouted your father. He knew that Maleficent was the most evil villain in the land.

But you told your father that their children may be different to their parents. Maybe they're not evil. Your father knew that you wanted to help the four children of the four evil legendary villains.

And so, your father accepted your proclamation, but he made a warning that you may fail to help the four VKs. You understood as you promised you'll help them in the possible way. You wore a pendant with an amber gem around your neck as you held it gently.

Also, it was your present on your sixteenth birthday. You stared at the isle and wondered about your dream. A dream of the boy with purple hair and ash gray eyes. He's also sixteen years old. You somehow realized that you were destined to meet that boy from your dreams and wondered when you will meet that boy while staring at the Isle of the Lost.

Meanwhile, at the Isle of the Lost, a punk boy named Mal, son of Maleficent, made a graffiti of his Long Live Evil trademark logo.

After he finished, he began to sing, "They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad. They say I'm evil. That makes me glad."

Elsewhere, Jay, daughter of Jafarah, jumped on the rooftop as she also sang, "A dirty no-good down to the bone! Your worst nightmare can't take me home."

Eville, son of the Evil King, walked on the table where people were eating as if he was walking on the stage during a fashion show.

"Ugh, so I've got some mischief in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love."

Carol, daughter of Cruelle De Vil, walked on the sidewalks as she sang, "They think I'm callous, a low-life hood. I feel so useless."

A girl with a red beret passed by and Carol noticed that red beret and she loved it, so she stole it from the girl as she quickly ran away before the girl noticed it was stolen.

Everyone sang altogether, "Misunderstood!"

Mal and Eville sang as they walked together side by side while Jay and Carol made mischief and chaos, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world!"

"I'm rotten to the core, core! Rotten to the core! I'm rotten to the core, core! Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the core."

After the mischief they made, the four VKs took the pipes and bang the pails and buckets as if they're making music.

After making music with the pipes, Mal began to sing again, "Call me a schemer. Call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique!"

Jay took her turn on singing her solo as she pretened to be friends with strangers and stole items from them, "What, me? A traitor? Ain't got your back? Oh, we're not friends. What's up with that?"

"So I'm a misfit. So I'm a flirt." Eville noticed a cute teenager and brought her in his arms, caressing her blushing cheek. "I broke your heart? I made you hurt?"

"The past is past. Forgive, forget." Carol kicked the buckets, causing a ruckus for the market clerks. The truth is..."

Everyone altogether sang once again, "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world!"

Mal, Eville, Jay, and Carol danced as everyone were afraid because of their parents. Some joined the dance show and they all gave a finale with their poses.

"I'm rotten to the core, core! Rotten to the core! I'm rotten to the core, core! Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the core."

Four VKs, children of the legendary villains, were really ROTTEN TO THE CORE! Wil you able to help them to be the good VKs? You have to see about that as you sent school transfer letters to the Isle of the Lost.