Epilogue

You and the VKs confronted Maleficent in the form of a dark dragon that can breathe green fire. You all quickly ran away before the dragon began to burn you all alive. Mal held your hand as you quickly ran as fast as you could.

Just when Jay was about to get herself eaten alive, Eville used his magic mirror as he chanted, "Magic Mirror, show your bright light!"

He blinded Maleficent as he began to fall to the ground. He began to growl as Mal quickly stood in front of his friends and you.

"Leave my friends and my girlfriend alone!" he shouted at his father.

Maleficent began to glare at Mal as he growled at him.

"It's you and me, Dad. You know what we're doing, right?" Mal asked.

With that, Mal and Maleficent's eyes turned green as they both stared at each other.

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one." Mal began to chant his spell as he gave a staring contest with his father once again. He's not afraid to lose to his father again as he will stop him from taking over the world. He repeated those magic words two more times as he said one last time, "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one."

The staring contest became intense as you became worried what's going to happen if Mal loses to Maleficent. You hoped that nothing's going to happen to Mal as you waited something to happen next.

With that, Maleficent blinked and then he screeched in defeat as he began to disappear in green smoke. Mal became shocked to find out that he won the staring contest and defeated his father.

And then... Fairy Godfather was actually freed as he became surprised to see himself the only person who can move with the other people, frozen in time still. You joined the VKs as you four ran towards Fairy Godfather.

"What just happened?" asked Carol.

"No idea," Mal answered.

"Did you do it?" asked Eville.

"I don't really know."

The Fairy Godfather quickly came to you all and quickly explained, "No, no, no, no. Your father did, Mal."

Mal became shocked to find out that it was his own father who made himself defeated.

"He shrank to the size of the love in his heart. That's why it's so... itty-bitty."

You and Mal stared at the little purple lizard as you both knew it was actually now Maleficent's current form after his dragon form.

"Is he gonna be like that forever?" asked Mal.

"Well, my dear student, forever is a long time," answered the Fairy Godfather. "All you need to learn is love. And so can he."

You and Mal stared at each other as you nodded to him, knowing that someday his father will love him no matter what somehow.

"Here's your wand back." Mal said as he once again returned the magic wand to the Fairy Godfather.

"And here's... your gift from the Queen of Auradon," Fairy Godfather gave Mal back your amber necklace.

Mal smiled as he put the necklace around his neck.

"You four have earned yourselves an A in Goodness Class."

"Congrats, Mal. You passed Goodness Class." You praised your boyfriend as you gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Mal knew that he was glad that he saved Auradon with his friends.

With that, Fairy Godfather used his trademark magic words as he unfroze everyone from Maleficent's spell.

With that, you became surprised that your friends were now freed including your parents.

"Mom! Dad!" You shouted as you began to run towards them and gave them a big hug, much to their surprise.

Everyone realised that Maleficent was nowhere to be seen and you told everyone that the four VKs saved Auradon and stopped the evil master. And then, Mal began to pick you up in the air as you both chuckled.

Mal then noticed as he began to tell, "I'll be right back."

He began to confront Fairy Godfather and his son John.

"I love you, son. But you are on a major time-out."

John knew that it was his fault for breaking the barrier of the Isle of the Lost and let Maleficent trying to steal the magic wand. Mal then said to the Fairy Godfather, "Don't be too hard on John."

Fairy Godfather wondered why Mal wanted him not to be too hard on his son until the VK explained, "I was the one who put lots of crazy stuff inside his head."

John stared at Mal as the purple-haired guy held his hand.

"You are handsome... Both inside and out. Your dad got that right."

"Well, I guess I got pretty lucky in the father department." replied John.

Mal smiled as he agreed with John, "Yeah, I guess so."

And then, Mal watched the godfather and godson leave. He then confronted Austin as his two grandfathers, King Stefan and Hubert, watched their grandson and the son of Maleficent. Austin looked down and stared at Mal. With that, Austin extended his hand, gesturing Mal as a sign of friendship.

Mal smiled as he shook his hand with Austin. After the handshake, he then noticed a servant encasing his father.

"Hey!" Mal stopped the servant as he said, "Careful, that's my dad."

The servant understood as he bowed to Mal as he walked away.

You all smiled as you were glad that you made the right thing for bringing the VKs to Auradon.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get this party started!" exclaimed Jay.

You all agreed with Jay as you began to shout, "Oh hay! Oh hay! Hey!"

Back at the Isle of the Lost, the Evil King, Jafarah, and Cruelle De Vil went to the balcony as they all watched the fireworks from Auradon. You all danced and sang "Set It Up".

You danced with Mal as the others were having a fun time tonight. You and Mal both lived happily ever after.