Chapter 6

The next day, Eville knew today's the test and needed the help of his magic mirror. He checked his pockets, but realised it was missing, much to his shock.

"Looking for something?" asked Mr. Delay.

Eville noticed Mr. Delay was asking him and sheepishly chuckled. And then, Mr. Delay showed the mirror to Eville, much to his utmost shock.

"Thank you, Princess Chloe. It's good to see someone still respects the honour code." Mr. Delay thanked Chloe.

Eville couldn't believe what just happened. He realised that Chloe manipulated his heart and she secretly stole the magic mirror from him. He couldn't forgive Chloe for controlling his poor broken heart. Lesson learned, not all princesses were all nice.

Dot knew that Eville was about to be expelled for using his magic magic as a cheat sheet.

"Please, Mr. Delay! Give Eville the second chance!" Dot begged Mr. Delay, "Sure, Eville didn't mean to use his magic mirror as a cheat sheet, but I'm sure he can do it without it."

Mr. Delay began to have a hard time as he couldn't refuse the student body president.

He sighed and replied, "Very well."

Dot became relieved.

Mr. Delay told Eville, "If you pass this test, I will return your property and let the matter drop."

Eville didn't know that School President Dot saved him from being expelled. He smiled as he said, "Thanks, Dottie."

Dottie replied, "You're welcome. Good luck."

And so, the test began and Eville used his skills as a genius.

Later, during lunch, the beret-hatted Dot was eating her lunch while reading a romantic novel. And then, she met Eville, who showed his test with an A+.

"An A+... I don't believe it. You passed the test without your magic mirror! I'm so proud of you!" Dot praised his skills.

"Yeah, after all I'm a genius." Eville replied.

Dot wondered why Eville hid this secret from her and asked, "Why didn't you tell me that you're gifted?"

"Well, I was born gifted after all. But I was kinda worried when my old friends back at the isle might think that I was being a nerd." he explained.

"That's not true. You're not a nerd. You're handsome, you're the son of the Evil King, and you made me fall in love with you!" Dot became shocked as she blurted out loud in front of Eville.

"You like me?" Eville replied in question as if he found out Dot's feelings for him.

"Yeah, I kinda like you, Eville. Will you be my boyfriend?" she asked.

Eville knew that Dot wanted to be his girlfriend. After all, she did saved his life from being expelled.

"Yeah. Of course, I'll be your boyfriend." Eville accepted, much to Dot's joy. The evil prince realized that the Evil King was the worst enemy of the Seven Dwarfs and asked, "Ummm... what about your dad? You do know he hated my dad, right?"

"Hmm... Well, unless you're not the son of the Evil King himself that is."

Eville and Dot chuckled as she hoped her father Doc will accept Eville when she will tell him that Eville was a nice boy.

Meanwhile, Mal asked you on a date which you quickly accepted. You told Mal that you will take him to your favourite spot on Saturday. But one problem for him was what to wear!

He went to ask Eville's help and Eville helped him on what to wear for this very special date.

Mal was wearing a purple dress shirt with a punkish necktie and a black punkish jacket with long purple pants and black boots.