Chapter 3

On the first day of Auradon Prep, Mal, Eville, Carol, and Jay were in Remedial in Goodness Class. Their teacher is the Headmaster Fairy Godfather. Not only he's the headmaster, but he's also the teacher who teaches VKs how to be good.

During the class, the four VKs noticed a brunet coming into the classroom. He noticed Mal, Eville, Jay, and Carol, and Shockley forced himself not to look them in the eye.

"Why! Johnny, my dear boy!" exclaimed Fairy Godfather, noticing his son who came to look for him.

"You need to sign the early dismissal slip for the royal coronation." Johnny said, giving his slip to his father.

Mal found out that Johnny was the son of Headmaster Fairy Godfather. More like the fairy godson of the Fairy Godfather.

"I'm sure everyone here knows my son, John?"

"Dad!" John yelled as if he didn't want his father embarrass him in front of the VKs.

"It's all right, son. John, this is everyone."

John became afraid as he slowly said, "Uh... Hi. It's okay. Don't mind me. As you were."

John quickly left the classroom in fear. Mal stared at John as he realised that maybe John might tell him about how to get his hands on the magic wand.

Somewhere during lunch, Austin began to tell you about the VKs.

"I don't think we should be friends with the VKs, (Y/n)." Austin said in his opinion.

"But I want all VKs to attend to this very school. I made my first official proclamation, by the way." You explained as you knew that the VKs may be different to their parents.

"You think?" You and Austin heard someone talking to both of you and turned to see Chloe. Princess Chloe Charming, daughter of Queen Charming and King Cinderellan. She's wearing a cheer-leading uniform of Auradon Prep.

"Chloe. How's your cheer-leading practice?" You asked.

"Bad. I feel like I lost my talent on cheer-leading." Chloe answered as if she was in the bad mood.

"Why?"

"Guess who's the new member of the Tourney Team?"

You were not sure who and you told Chloe who's the new player.

"Jay." she answered as she explained that tomboyish VK as she didn't help or need help from her teammate. She was a ruthless VK.

"Please, Chloe. Just give them a second chance."

Chloe sighed in dismay as she reluctantly said, "Fine. Still, I don't like those VKs... Especially Jay."

Despite what Chloe said, you found out that Jay was having some private lessons with Coach Jenkins.

She told you that she herself was explaining Jay about teamwork. If Jay uses the power of teamwork, she will understand it more and decide to help those who are important to her. You were glad that the female coach gave some wisdom of teamwork.

And then, since you're the captain of the cheer-leading team, you decided to recruit Carol De Vil. You wanted her to cheer for Jay since Jay's now the tourney player.

You gave Carol a cheer-leading uniform and you gave her a test if she officially joins the cheer-leading team.

"Okay, I'm sure your old school got a cheer-leading team. If so, I hope you know how it works."

Carol nodded.

"In order to be the part of the team, you need a lot of cheers. Let's see if you can do some flips." You explained how to be a cheerleader to Carol. "Wait here, I'll get my clipboard."