5 March 2013

5/3/2013
JB

It's been a while since I have had to write these words but, my sister is missing.

Something has been different about her lately and while she says she's fine, we know she's not. Her boyfriend says much the same but you know there is something he isn't saying. Well it back fired on him too because now even he can't find her. That lady demon even came to see him - I saw them outside last night. I think they were arguing but couldn't get close enough to find out what was going on. She's a weird one too, but my sister seems to like her so I'll follow her lead on this one. I wonder what they were arguing about though? Doubt he'd tell me if I asked.

They think they're better than us because they have supernatural powers and hell, the guy is a god, and I actually do like him but when it comes to my sister, my family - it just pisses me off they treat us like idiots. My sister does it too to some extent. Really I think they don't want to worry us, but then this happens and what are we supposed to do?

I hope we find her first. That'll show them.

You know what, I don't actually think she's in trouble. I'm trusting my gut on this and well, if she wants alone time so be it. If she is, well worst brother of the year award can go to me.

Anyway, I'm feeling good now.

It's like nothing even happened but I can still remember the urges and the need so clearly and strongly . My sister went through this last year and she never talked about it. It's fucked. I don't know how she does it. Everyday she gets up and keeps going. The things she has gone through, seen, done... I don't know if I could come out the other side as strong as her. It took me this long to get over nearly being turned, and she had it worse. She was left with someone to feed on. How she never bit that guy I'll never know.

I remember her after it, that night we had her tied to her bed. It must have been horrible having as all nearby. Looking back I didn't think it would be as hard as it was. I guess, she made it look easy? The next day she seemed as fine as she could be... the next day I cried like a fucking baby and let Mum and Dad fuss over me as much as they wanted. I don't think she even let us tell them about what happened to her that time. Maybe we did, I can't remember but I'm glad that vampire has stayed away as I got a lot I want to say and do to him for putting her through that!

How does she do it?

Gods we live in a fucked up world. The Hunter is coming over soon, nothing like my sister going missing to bring everyone together. I hope she knows we're all here for her because there isn't much we wouldn't do.