28th April 2013

28/04/2013
JB

I need to write this down to try and make sense of what I just came back to.

- My sister is missing

- Our President, is in a real bad way and rumour has it she is responsible for it! None us believe it but one of the other survivors saw her after the attack and is blaming her. The president hasn't made any comment yet

- Whoever these things are that are behind it all - they've got all the sacred stones now and apparently that means they're opening up a fucking portal! Like that's never been done before!

- We're all being asked to meet at the Council Headquarters. (Mums driving so we might get there by next week)Something is going down yet it's not on the Network which makes me think the President is protecting my sister and that scares me, especially when we are now apparently allies with a (pretty damn hot) group of Valkyrie, Elise's god friends are appearing in droves (more than one at a time makes me nervous) the snakes have vanished and Penny is talking about some second lunar eclipse on this chart she found by accident in the archives (it's a divine witchy thing and apparently only they can see it - again that shit always ends badly).

- My best friend got dumped his girlfriend (not sad about) and the biggest shock of all... cause let's face it, she has a habit of disappearing and this weird shit happening to her...

- My sister and her boyfriend broke up! Again, not devastated, but after last year I thought they'd last a bit longer than this. Crazy!

I went to Australia for a few days and come back to this insanity.

What the fuck is going on???