28 March 2013

I feel terrible for not mentioning my dream to Apollo, Bob. The worst part is, I think he knows - something?? It's weird. I feel like we're walking on eggshells around each other and I don't know why. Things aren't supposed to be this complicated. Why? Why can't we just be like, I dunno, Raya and Keiran, or any other happy, in love couple.

So I told him, and he was all deep and meaningful with dream deciphering.  Maybe he is over whatever issue he had whenever I mentioned Cain?

That was three hours ago, and while I feel less edgy, there is still something between us and I hate it. As bad as this sounds, two weeks of not talking was actually not that bad when compared to this!

Gods what is going on!!!
With me.
With him.
With us.

With the world.

I also went and spoke to Ailin and apparently my little wall out offended Genzo. She was mad in that Ailin way of not actually showing it and gave me this lecture on how I am so naive to the real world and the other worlds and it's not really my fault but I have no idea about her and her people and culture and heritage and how she and her little kitty club have adapted and enjoy this realm/our ways etc, things are complicated for them too. Apparently Oni demons aren't ones you want offside.

Oni demons also take up residence in what apparently is called the first realm as it's connected to so many of the others. Guess which one that is?

Yup, Cains world.

Why that's suppose to matter or impact us I'm not sure unless they're planning on bringing it here.

Ailin said that was being naive again. I may be young and naive or let's call it, stupid - but they seem pretty eager to have me on their side. 🙄

I want a holiday.

Elise Bunting
Sword for Hire.