7 March 2013

P.Grimm

Date: 7th March 2013
Current Location: Cavendish Academy
Time: 20:30
Injuries: N/A
Current Case: N/A

Daily Summary:

Well, my days are much the same at the moment. The Academy is great and honestly, working with Zane is more like a treat than a chore. It's not work at all. sometimes when he goes to train, I sneak into the gym and watch him because the guy can move. I don't know why he also does it by himself. He is happy to put the rest of us through our paces as a group, but he'll go and work out before anyone is awake and after we've all gone to bed. For all the progress we've made in becoming friends, if we're even friends and not here together simply because Elise probably asked him to keep an eye on me for her - he is still so distant.

I dream about him sometimes.

Especially after watching him work out. 

Those arms are made for holding onto. I want to lick his abs. My biggest fantasy is interrupting his training. He's all sweaty and hot and shirtless and we don't even talk. He isn't a big talker at the best of times, so we just look at each other. He might even be annoyed I interrupted him at first, but I don't care. He gives me a slight nod and I'm in those arms before I can take a breath. We kiss. Fireworks go off. Of course he will take the lead. He's an alpha male, they always take the lead in the books I read. I want him too. He's older, more experienced - at least I imagine him to be. He's firm, but gentle. His hands grip my waist and I'm lifted, with my legs around his hips. I feel how hard he is and put my arms around his neck, holding him close as his tongue slides against mine. He holds me as though I am nothing more than a feather against his chest before I'm on the weight bench, that masculine, powerful body covering mine as his hands roam up to grab one of my-

Gods I need a man. 

Maybe Elise can put in a word for me with Cupid. He's gotta be real, right? Maybe she can act as my wing girl with Zane. Maybe I should just wait for hell to freeze over. I swear, he is like, a nun. I never see him with anyone. Maybe he isn't in to girls? I haven't really seen him talk to any guys either though. 

I think I caught him checking me out once when we went swimming...

I just want someone of my own. Someone to look at me how Logan or Apollo, or what ever we're calling him now looks at Elise.  I've always been envious of her, of her life, of the people around her that supported/cared/believed in her. I still am only it's different now because those people care and believe in me too... not as much as they do, but almost. 

Zane left as Jordan phoned to see if she was with us here. She's missing again (surprise surprise) but things always just work out for her. She's gone through so much and yet, she's still here. Why can't things happen that way for me? I thought now I was free of my father and doing my own thing, some of her - luck, misfortune, adventure, drama - whatever, would come my way. That I could make my name my own and stand out from just being a Grimm. Instead I'm in a library, dreaming of a guy that probably forgets I'm even alive if I'm not actually in sight. 

What would Elise do?

She was never one to shy away or back down or give up. She used to beat me during our own days at the Academy without hardly trying. She didn't seem to care or notice that we were even in competition half the time. Things just worked out for her. The guy she wanted would notice her. The class she slept through, she still managed to pass. If she went to that bar and got drunk, she was never caught sneaking back in. How? Why? Come on Penny, what would Elise do - because maybe you should really try doing some of that instead of writing the next 50 Shades Trilogy in your stupid diary!