2.

Thanks for reading .. 💛

At the party .

All of a sudden I lost India .

I started to push through the crowd of people "India" !! I yelled looking around for her "Kj" ?? I couldn't find neither of them . Maybe there waiting for me at the car . I thought to myself

I went to the car and saw the guy from earlier with his friends smoking outside leaning on the house .

As I was walking past all of a sudden a guy came up to and grabbed my waist .

"Hey ma , why haven't I seen you around school"? He said licking his lips .

I moved his hands off of me "I'm not sure but will you excuse me I'm looking for my friends". I said trying to get around him

"Why you leaving so soon" he said grabbing my hair and I started to wince in pain trying to get him off .

Lucas POV
Me and the guys was just outside chilling smoking and the girl from earlier came out . She looked worried . Then all of a sudden some guy came up to her and put his hands all on her . Which made me mad , I know she wasn't mine but damn it sure felt like it .

So I just shrugged it off and took a hit of the blunt then this dude got the nerve to put his hands on her the wrong way he was pulling on her hair trying to get her to stay i past the blunt and walked up to them .

"Aye foo why you got yo hands on my girl chick" I said grabbing shawty back behind him

We both saw the fear in his eyes when he saw me .

"Nah g I didn't know this was you my fault Lucas" he said not thing to make eye contact anymore

"Well now you know now bounce", the guy took off the other way.

I turned around and looked at her , you good ?

"Yeah" she said softly looking at me in my eyes , t-tha-nk you she said shaking .

"Don't mention it" , let me take you home .

Okay she said taking my hand holding it right like her life depend on it .

She walked behind me back to my friends .

Alright y'all I'm out

My friend all dapped me up and we left .

Crystal POV .

I was so shook , I had to text India and tell her I got a ride home and that I'm okay before she tears the whole party down .

I'm just surprised he actually helped me I thought I was on my own for minute .

I just stared out the windows not saying anything to him even though I felt his eyes on me , then the road , on me then the road . I didn't mind tho .

I just knew one thing I didn't wanna go home and live that life again . So I let a tear fall down my cheek and quickly wiped it noosing he didn't see it . I hate when people see me cry .

Lucas POV .

Literally the whole ride she said nothing I understand she was still scared but damn this girl didn't say anything to me .

I just started at her and admired her , she was so beautiful without trying , I couldn't keep my eyes off shawty . Then all of a sudden I seen a tear fall down her face , and I noticed she tried to wipe it before I could see it but it was to late I saw it . I didn't speak on it tho.

"What's your name"? He said looking at the road .

"Crystal" She  said looking at my shoes .

"So Crystal I took you home the last you can do is give me your number" I said flashing her a cheesy smile . And I finally got a laugh out of her .

Damn she's beautiful . I thought to myself

"Sure Lucas" she said laughing with her head down again .

I tilted her head up and made her look at me .

"Stop putting your head down". He said parking the car

"It's a habit" crystal said giving him her number .

"Well stop" . He said opening the door for her .

Good night crystal he said watching her walk up to her apartment. 

Goodnight Lucas she said looking at him before entering .

India's POV

Right when I got home My mom was waiting on me at the door to start a argument with me .

"Where have you been "? She said drinking a bottle of wine .

"At India's" I said plainly

"So you think your grown now" ? My mom said getting up .

"No I didn't say tha" -  I didn't get to finish

*Slap

She slapped me across my face Hard .

I help it for a second, my eyes started to water and I ran to my room and slammed the door .

I cried and cried until I heard my phone go off .

Unknown - just making sure your okay 😘 it's Lucas btw . Keep yo head up 

Crystal🥰-  I'm okay thanks Lucas . Goodnight

I read that message over and over and cried harder every time I read it . It's hard .. it's so hard to keep on going everyday ..

Cried myself to sleep that night like every other night .

Had to end it here . Thanks for reading 💛 until next time !! It only gets better from here Trust . What's going to happen tomorrow? Will this be a new start for crystal ?