28

welcome back ! enjoy loves !

his name is shane , that's yeez's son . drake said

of course it fucking is ! rodney said slamming his hand on the table .

of course it is .. he said again walking off .

what's wrong with ya dude?  drake asked lucas watching rodney walk away .

uhh. we actually know this guy . well.. he's my girlfriend's Ex , and she just recently told me he came to the house to see her , so that nigga definitely in my city .

we gotta go back bro . like first flight in the morning type shit , will said . calling the jet to pick us up in the morning .

yeah trip canceled early as hell. that nigga was standing right in my face . right in my damn face rodney said punching the wall.

bro calm down , you didn't know .. do you think crystal knows about him , his life style . will said questioning lucas .

bro i doubt it . she would've told me if she knew . lucas said sitting back in the chair .

you sure she would've told you ? drake said also sitting down .

of course she would've told me right ... we said no more secrets . i don't think she would hide something like this from me . she ain't dumb at all . lucas thought to himself.

it was a stare off at this point ... everybody in deep thought about the next move .

At the day party-

sooo this is how miami men looking out here . maybe it's time for me to move out here borden my horizons . india said laying back on the beach .

girl bye ! yo ass ain't going nowhere , we know you're in love with will when you gon stop playing hard to get . mya said scrolling through rodney's instagram .

WHOS PLAYING HARD TO GET! BITCH I AM HARD TO GET ! india said .

okay well mrs hard to get . you gon be mad when will finds somebody who isn't that hard to get . mya said.

girl fuck you.. that's not even gonna happen , india said flipping her hair .

yeah okay .. crystal said chiming in .

oh crystal i know you're not talking .. how long do you think this lovey doves shit with lucas is gonna last huh? india said

you know he's a THUG , a DRUG DEALER . we heard ab what he does out in these streets to females he bags em then toss them to the side . india said

well i'm not one of these hoes ! i'm the real deal obviously. we been together for 6 months and ain't nothing happened now i'm his girlfriend were prefect ! crystal spat back at her .

fine whatever you say mrs perfect . india said laughing .

oh shut up . crystal said rolling her eyes .