31

welcome back ! college is a BUST ! 😞
there will be spelling errors , don't judge me

thinking i couldn't hear him , i definitely heard him .

at the safe house -

guys we're back and we brought seafood! crystal said yelling trying to get everybody to come down stairs .

down comes rodney and mya .

damn bout fucking time . rodney said grabbing his food and sitting at the table .

uh uh nigga i will take all this shit back crystal said grabbing his shirt from the back .

okok . i'm playing rodney said laughing . pushing crystal off of him.

yeah that's what thought crystal said walking away .

where india annoying ass at ? lucas said breaking open his crab .

i ain't seen her ass since i whacked her ass with that pillow in her big ass head earlier . rodney said

what the hell.. i said pulling out my phone and calling her .

no answer .

texted her phone .

maybe she's with will? i said asking lucas

nah will been out on the streets with the boys all day , ain't no way she wit him. he said simply .

you don't think nobody took her do you ? i asked lucas.

mya looked at him and so did rodney .

nah nobody know where we at but the people i want to know . it ain't no way somebody took her . he said getting up .

where you going? crystal asked lucas

he pulled out his gun from under the dining room table .

to go look for he-. he couldn't even finished his sentence.

india come in looking beat the fuck up.

bro what the hell. i said grabbing india because she was about to fall over .

who - wha- what happened!? i said yelling at her .

"alicia" . was all she said , and that's all she had to say .

aw hell nah . i said grabbing the car keys about to head for the door .

hell nah where you think you bouta go ? lucas asked me stopping me in my path .

that bitch done had us fucked up for a way to long . that hoe is messy , and i'm bouta go fuck her up.

no you're not . not with my baby in there you not . lucas said.

look what the fuck she did ! she done beat up india and i'm pretty sure she didn't do it alone . i'm gonna KILL this bitch . crystal said taking the strap from lucas pants and running towards to door .