15.

Heyy💛, thanks for reading Again ! I hope you guys enjoy make sure to Vote & leave a comment or two😘.

Wills POV -
It's been 3 days and there isn't a trace of them . We and Lucas haven't gotten much sleep lately . It's like the vanished into thin air . We got as much as we could outa crystals mom without killing her . We're not sure if crystal wants us to go that for .. I mean that is the women that gave birth to her . We didn't want Crystal to hate us forever for killing her moms.

I've been thinking about India every day since she left the house , I blame myself for letting her leave . When she left she took a half of my heart with her . I never got the chance to tell her I love her .. more then a friend .. I loved India since 8th grade , and I've been to pussy to tell her . I need her back bruh, this ain't right .

I was looking at my lock-screen , she always thought I made this my lock-screen because I look good in it , but the real reason was so that I can look at her every time I look at the time or unlock my phone

I was looking at my lock-screen , she always thought I made this my lock-screen because I look good in it , but the real reason was so that I can look at her every time I look at the time or unlock my phone. She's everything to me from her attitude to that fucking smile .

I swear to God himself if anybody lays I finger on India I will kill them with my barehands slowly.

WILL ! LUCAS ! , we got her , where do you want her at . Smoke said holding a tied up Keisha .

I'm the second room down , Lucas said not looking up from his computer .

Aight boss , Smokey said pushing Keisha to make her start walking .

You think she know something? Will said leaning against the wall with his arms folded .

She better know something or ima put a cap in her head right here right now . Lucas said standing up from his laptop .

We're running outa damn time man . I need Crystal and India found like in the next couple of hours or we gonna be making house trips real fucking soon. Lucas said walking out of the office .

Crystal's Pov

Game starting unbuckling his pants walking over to me and India . I was still holding onto India for dear life . I starting having flashbacks about what those guys did to me , how they forced themselves on me my whole life, how Lucas saved me . Lucas.. I thought about Lucas a missed him so much . I need him so much .

Please don't do this . I said crying having India snatched away from me .

India! I said crying reaching my arms out for her to grab them, while some guy was grabbing me hard making me cry out even more .

He started to rip off her clothes , and I saw tears roll down her face .

Let go of her you bastard I yelled .

Shut her up game said to one of the guys holding me down to the floor .

He slapped me in my face , and shoved his tongue down my throat . He was taking videos and pictures at the same time And they were both laughing and enjoying every single minute of it . I couldn't do anything but cry . I got one hand free and grabbed his dreads and slammed his head against the wall and ran over to India But The other guy grabbed me and took his pocket knife out and sliced a cut on my fore head . I cried out in pain while he was leaving bite marks all over my neck .