14.

Welcome back Loves , 💛 thanks for reading ! Leave a vote & comment ! 💋 On to chapter 14 ..

Lucas POV - I checked my phone to see the time , it was going on 3:30 in the morning . Me and will went to the trap to grab the footage of last night we sat in a empty parking lot and watched the footage from last night . That bitch Keisha really took advantage of a nigga man . It's aight she gon get what's coming for her sooner or later . More sooner then later tho. We been driving around for hours looking for crystal or even India . They were no where to be found .

Keisha POV

Keisha^ ( I love jayda

Keisha^ ( I love jayda .. but she had to play this role)

Girl yes! I had sex with Lucas took pictures and sent them to his bitch.  Keisha said on the phone with Niyah .

Damn bitch you ruthless as hell. You really want that nigga back huh. Niyah said laughing on the other side of the phone .

I had to do what had to be done , that's my man . & sooner or later he'll realize that . I'm the one ! Not that broke bitch from the projects .

I did my part now I hope Game does his part . & then she'll be so damaged he won't want her broke ass at all.

Then he'll be crawling back to me .. Keisha said smiling laying her head back on her pillow.

Back to Lucas POV

I know this is the last place crystal would be but maybe she stoped at her moms crib ? Will said looking over at me .

It's worth a try man..  I said still calling crystal for the 100th fucking time . I Texted India , nobody responded. We pulled up to crystal old house . Doors wide open , we walked in her apartment door .

Hello ... will said walking inside the apartment.

CRYSTAL ! I said yelling through out the house .

Can I help you young men , I old ass lady said walking around the corner in nothing but a silk robe .

Actually you can . Have u seen crystal or India , will said not making eye contact with her .

Haven't seen em , crystals mom said taking a drag of her cigarette taking a step towards us .

Aye lady back up , Lucas said pulling his strap out and aiming it at her head .

Where is Crystal and India bitch . Lucas said pushing the gun into her forehead .

You just missed em . She said winking at him and then walking away.

Aw fuck no where the hell you think you going ? Lucas said shooting the gun off God knows where in the house , just to get her attention.

Yeah she's gone, their both gone . Just because India brought her ass over here she got me some extra cash so if you ever see that girl again . Thank her for me .