25.

Thanks for reading . VOTE >> just press the star lol 🙂.

Baby girl .. what you crying for ? India said hugging crystal which made her cry even more .

I messed up again .. crystal said breaking away from the hug and plopping herself down on the couch .

Girl .. you and maya going fucking through it .. what happened honey ? India said sitting on the couch next to crystal .

So Shane's in town .. crystal said with her head down

Oh hell nah bitch ! For what ! India said now yelling .

Me I guess , I didn't tell Lucas and now he's mad . I just didn't wanna ruin our trip for us . I promise I was gonna tell him right when we got back home , Crystal said.

Honey you know how Lucas is he's over protective when it comes to you girl . Especially after everything that's been happening. He's just looking out for you . India said running her fingers through crystals hair .

Hey , India said tiling crystals chin up so she can look at her .

It'll all work out . It's just all a misunderstanding babe. India said smiling at her .

Okay crystal said softly .

Plus girl it's our birthday when that clock strikes 12! We're gonna be 18 as hell sis ! This is our last summer before college girl we gotta live it up okay . You and Lucas are GOOD. Now let's go out India said standing on the couch now dancing .

Then Lucas walks in the room , Aye India I need a minute with Crystal . He said closing the door behind him .

For sure lover boy . India said walking out the room

Be ready in 30! India said yelling through a closed door .

Ready for what ? Lucas said looking at his phone

India and maya want to go out tonight . Crystal said

Crystal I'm not mad at you okay , I just need you to tell me these things there's no way I can keep you safe if you don't tell me as soon as shit happens aight ? Lucas said pulling her in by her neck then pulling crystal in for a kiss.

I promise from here on out I will. Crystal said smiling placing her head on his chest while they were hugging .

Lucas broke the hug and went back to the bedroom and pulled out a small box that had the ring in it .

Crystal ? I still want you . Ima always want you and only you . You the best thing that ever happened to a nigga . I'll kill everyday for you mamas . Be my girl? Lucas said .

Of course I will baby , I love you . Crystal said now crying as usual .

Now let's go turn up for yo birthday baby girl . Will sent me the addy to this turnt ass club down the street .

Okay baby. Crystal said running to her bag digging out a outfit for tonight .