11.

Thanks for reading leave a vote on this chapter :) keeps me motivated to write . 🥰

THATS IT BITCH IM GONNA KILL YOU . Keisha screamed at me before swinging at my head.

I swung back but my punches actually connected . I pushed Keisha against the locker and actually dented the lockers . Then we reversed she slammed me against the lockers which gave me a massive ass headache . My head was pounding . I grabbed her and got her on the floor . I starting throwing jabs after jabs after jabs . It was after school hours so nobody was really in the halls to break us up . Who knew where the teachers were at this point . I couldn't stop beating her face in all these memories just flashed back at once .. all this damn rage I had that's been building up in me for years .

Krys ! What the hell man I heard will say running up to me grabbing me and putting me over his shoulders .

BITCH THAT WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME HOE . AND STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN PERIOD BITCH .!! I said yelling back at Keisha before we exited the school doors still on will while he was carrying me .

India chasing after us . What in the world just happened!! India said laughing her ass off .

She came up to me on rec about Lucas being hers blah blah blah . She had it coming I said .

I felt cut on my eye brow that she left . And winced

Ah , man that hurt . I said in the back seat laying down across wills seats.

Beating ass takes a lot of energy I tell ya .

We all busted out laughing talking about the fight the whole ride..

Then suddenly will got a call . I peeked to see who it was and it was Lucas . My heart jumped for what I don't even know ...

Wassup bro. - Will

Aye man meet me at the trap allot of shit been happening these past couple of hours - Lucas

Fasho I got Krystal and India in the car Ima take them to yo house and be right there . -Will

Nah bring em It's time I show Kyrs what I do , and see if she still wanna fuck with the kid after she finds out what she been hearing on the streets is true -Lucas

Alright bro we on the way .. - Will

Alright bro - Lucas

Where are we going ? India said looking at will driving picking up his speed.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride . Will said laughing at her .

I closed my eyes and starting to drift away into a sleep . I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore .

At The Trap House ( Lucas POV)

How's he doing doc ? I said pacing back in forth across the room .

He still the same Lucas , he'll wake up . He's a strong young man . The doctor said rubbing his head .

He'll be fine , don't worry about him come back down here tomorrow. He should be up and functioning by then okay ? Get some rest .

I'll be back tmr I said giving her a hug before heading up stairs .

As I was walking up stairs I saw Will , India and my baby Crystal .

Crystal can you come with me real quick I said to her holding out my hand for her to take .

She grabbed my hand and we went up stairs to my office .

I closed the door behind us .

W-what are we doing here Lucas she said looking around at all the guns , and weed and all other types of drugs .

This is where I work Krys ... I said rubbing the back of my head looking at her waiting for her to spaz out one me .

!!!Crystal POV!!!

As we walked into this room at the top of the house , I was so confused I seen people running around arguing , fighting but he just kept me close to him . Guns ... drugs .. literally everywhere . There were always rumors that Lucas was in shit loads of trouble outside of school. That's why he was never there .. that's why he's so rich ..

What do you mean you work here Lucas .. I said walking towards him. Like you sell drugs ..?

Um.. nah shawty im much higher then that . I run it . I'm the boss around here . He said looking at me , waiting for me to say something .

But I didn't know what to say .. I knew something was always up with him but I would've never guessed this .. 

So what do you think Crystal ..

....

...

Crystal ... Lucas said coming behind me raping his arms around me .

Crystal what's this bruise on your arm ? He said to me .

Long story .. I said trying to cover it up .

Crystal your not trying to hurt Yoursel-

NO! I said cutting him off . No that's not it . We'll talk about it later okay .

Tears started to drop from my eyes I just couldn't control them anymore .

Lucas , this is one dangerous ass life you live . What if - , wha-. what if something happens to you .. I said pushing him away crying.

Nothings gonna happen to me shawty I swear. I said trying to grab her and pull her into my arms .

YOU DONT KNOW THAT LUCAS !!! If something happened to you .. you would literally kill me from the inside out Lucas .

I love you Lucas .. I love you so much .. I said to him .

Don't leave me here on this world by myself ..  I said crying into his chest

Baby girl that's never gonna happen , I love you more Crystal , more then anybody living on this earth . I'd never leave you and let somebody else have what's mine . He said smiling at me.

I laughed and wiped my tears away .

YOU'RE SO STUPID Lucas . I said pushing him away from me .

I don't know how I feel about this but right now, I am sure of one thing is that I'm with you , through thick or think Lucas . I said planting a soft kiss on his lips.

That's all I'm asking for shawty he said kissing my lips , then kissing my forehead.

Then Will busted into the office door . LUCAS IT'S ANTHONY HE JUST WENT UNDER COME ON .

Then all of a sudden as I was following Lucas down the stairs I got a message from a unknown number .

Unknown- wanna end up like Anthony ? Keep being Lucas's girlfriend and you'll find out . You might be next beautiful. I'll be in contact . 💌.

I stoped in my track ..

What? .. I said starting to choke on the air around me .

Girl what's wrong, India said coming up to me and helping me to the floor .

I showed her the message . Girl we have to tell Lucas now come on she said trying to drag me down the stairs .

No .. not right now India he has enough going on right now .. please don't say anything ... it's fine . I said lying out my teeth .

To be honest I'm afraid but I don't want to put anything else on his plate .. it seems like he has enough to think about .. I don't need him worrying about me as well.

Thanks for reading 💛, what will Keisha do now .. about Crystal ? Was it a good idea for Crystal to support Lucas ? Will it all come tumbling down ?! What does this unknown person have in store ? UNTIL NEXT TIME